Not sure how to fit the Bible into your summer plans? The Mid-Summer Everything Bundle from Bible Bundles includes 20 resources at either no cost or a discount that will help you fill your days with Bible fun!
What is the Bible Bundle
Instead of spending hours slogging through Pinterest, you can easily access resources gathered in the Bible Bundle. You’ll find a convenient place to learn about fabulous products created by kids’ ministry writers from around the world.
Each contributor is giving away a freebie for you to try out! Some of these are normally paid products, so definitely see what kinds of deals are available for one week only.
This Mid-Summer Everything Bundle will be available from July 6-12. Be sure to grab your resources before they go away!
If you’re looking for some new ideas to use with your kids, then you’ll want to learn more about the featured products as well.
Here are a few Bible resources to keep an eye on.
Freebies to Claim
Remember, if you want to get a copy of these free resources, then you need to act fast. They’re only available until July 12th.
Here’s a list of the great freebies you can find at the Bible Bundle:
- Fruit of the Spirit Printable Bible Lesson
- Sermon Notes for Kids Printable Pack
- ABC Scripture Memory Cards
- 4 Lessons on Abraham
- Integrity Escape Room
- Psalm 1 Little Fishes Bible Study
- Summer Games kids ministry lessons
- Remember the Word- Fun in the Son printables & art lessons
- Simple Scripture Memory Plan For Kids of All Ages
- Multicultural Russian Style Bookmarks
- Books of the Bible Cards
- How Has God Prepared You For the Coronavirus? Lesson on trials
- Bible Studies for Kids – Psalm 2
- Fruit of the Spirit Lesson Plans
- Free Poster Resource entitled The Road to Salvation
- A Perfect Tree nativity story
- 20 Day Gentleness and Self-Control verse calendar
- Printable scripture study Guides
- Men of The Bible – Bible Game
- week long unit on Moses
What’s great about these products is that they’re not only helpful for your home and homeschool, but many of them could be used if you have a role in children’s ministry at your church.
Resources to Check Out
Many of the kids ministry writers who are offering the freebies listed above are also letting you know about some additional resources they have on their site.
Here are the other resources to check out this week:
- Digital Bible Object Lesson Package
- Bible House Hunt printables
- 12 lesson set on the Apostles
- Psalm 1 Inductive Bible Study: Self Study Workbook (grades 5-12)
- Build! a 4-week kid’s ministry lesson series to help kids build strong faith
- Encouraging Bible Verse Posters and Memory Cards
- Days of Creation Bundle
- Scripture Memory Cards – Psalm 19 (NKJV)
- Fruit of the Spirit Student Workbook
- Caroling Through the Psalms
- REMAIN IN ME: Growing in the fruits of Gentleness and Self-Control through 20 days of Bible readings
- Esther A Woman of Courage – Lapbook
- Bible preschool packs
Check out the Mid-Summer Everything Bundle from Bible Bundles today!
Want more Bible teaching help? Check out these posts!
Abby is a former public school teacher, now homeschooling her five children. She’s in the trenches just like you and knows it can be challenging to be home with your kids all day while you struggle to keep up with the housework and educate your kids (and maybe even work on the side!). She blogs over at www.4onemore.com and hosts the Homeschool with Moxie podcast.
Ideas & Resources for a Meaningful Advent with Your Family
How many years do we come upon the month of December and totally forget an advent activity for our f
FREE Ultimate Christmas Planner
It's no secret that the holidays can be a very stressful time. This is the time of year that we shou
FREE Resources About Airplanes and Aviation History
Aldren about Maybe you have a child that loves airplanes and wants to learn more about the history o
FREE Copywork from Matthew 7 & the Golden Rule
The words of Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount are full of truth and wisdom that is vital to hide in
FREE Resources for Doing Science Labs at Home
Science is ones of those subjects that you either love or hate. Many of us remember the days of publ
FREE Capitals of the World Alphabet Tracing Pages
Help your young students become aware of world geography while they practice tracing the alphabet wi
Ways to Have Fun Learning About Historical Figures
Studying historical figures can be really fun for kids. These simple ways to have fun learning about