Could you use some resources to help you and your kids fight both fear and sickness? Grab these FREE Fighting Sickness Printable Pack and Checklists that explain what germs are and how we can protect ourselves and others.
This FREE Fighting Sickness Printable Pack and Checklists is a great unit to help explain to your kids what germs are, how to avoid them, and how to keep from sharing germs with others. It includes:
- What is a Germ? This section explains what germs are and that we don’t need to be afraid of them.
- How Do We Catch Germs? The next section in the unit explains four common ways germs enter our bodies–through our nose, mouth, eyes, and breaks in our skin.
- Staying Healthy includes 8 tips kids can understand and practice, such as getting enough rest, keeping their tongues inside their mouths, washing their hands, not sharing food and drinks, and more.
- Battling Germs takes a closer look at the steps to washing our hands.
- Don’t Spread Germs looks at four ways we can keep from sharing germs with other people.
The next unit reviews the key information from the first unit in the form of printable checklists. It includes a:
- Staying Healthy Checklist
- Wash Your Hands Checklist
- Don’t Spread Germs Checklist
The final unit of this FREE Fighting Sickness Printable Pack and Checklists unit is printable fact cards you can use to review and drill information. Each set comes in a full color version that includes the key information and a black and white version with blanks kids can write the key information on. The sets included are:
- Ways Germs Get Into Our Bodies (4 cards)
- Ways to Stay Healthy (8 cards)
- Steps to Washing Hands (4 cards)
- Ways to Keep from Spreading Germs (4 cards)
Scroll down to grab your FREE instant download!
These FREE Notebooking Research Journals can help you study various diseases with your kids, one body system at a time:
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
FREE Food Sequencing Fun Cut & Paste
Whether your kids enjoy helping you in the kitchen or just enjoy eating what is made there, this FRE
Perched for Progress Elementary Unit Study Review
My youngest daughter is almost 10 years old. She has a love for learning, and can get bored with the
Free Resources About the Invention of Airplanes
Do you ever stop for a moment to think of how amazing flight and airplanes are? From walking to soar
Free Resources for Learning about Robins
Robins are cute, little songbirds in the United States. Snacking on worms, insects, berries, fruit,
FREE Martin Luther King Jr. Crafts
Martin Luther King Jr. was an influential man at the heart of the Civil Rights Movement. Most busine
FREE I Corinthians 13 Copywork for Print Practice
What would you say if your child asked you, "What is love?" There are as many answers as there are p