Could you use some resources to help you and your kids fight both fear and sickness? Grab these FREE Fighting Sickness Printable Pack and Checklists that explain what germs are and how we can protect ourselves and others.
This FREE Fighting Sickness Printable Pack and Checklists is a great unit to help explain to your kids what germs are, how to avoid them, and how to keep from sharing germs with others. It includes:
- What is a Germ? This section explains what germs are and that we don’t need to be afraid of them.
- How Do We Catch Germs? The next section in the unit explains four common ways germs enter our bodies–through our nose, mouth, eyes, and breaks in our skin.
- Staying Healthy includes 8 tips kids can understand and practice, such as getting enough rest, keeping their tongues inside their mouths, washing their hands, not sharing food and drinks, and more.
- Battling Germs takes a closer look at the steps to washing our hands.
- Don’t Spread Germs looks at four ways we can keep from sharing germs with other people.
The next unit reviews the key information from the first unit in the form of printable checklists. It includes a:
- Staying Healthy Checklist
- Wash Your Hands Checklist
- Don’t Spread Germs Checklist
The final unit of this FREE Fighting Sickness Printable Pack and Checklists unit is printable fact cards you can use to review and drill information. Each set comes in a full color version that includes the key information and a black and white version with blanks kids can write the key information on. The sets included are:
- Ways Germs Get Into Our Bodies (4 cards)
- Ways to Stay Healthy (8 cards)
- Steps to Washing Hands (4 cards)
- Ways to Keep from Spreading Germs (4 cards)
Scroll down to grab your FREE instant download!
These FREE Notebooking Research Journals can help you study various diseases with your kids, one body system at a time:
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
FREE Resources for Studying Outer Space
My girls love star gazing and looking at the night sky. They were so excited about the new rocket la
FREE Weather Vocabulary Copywork
Weather is a fascinating topic, but to really understand it and how it impacts our daily lives, stud
Cultivate Gratitude in Your Homeschool
8 Ways to Cultivate Gratitude in Your Homeschool Practicing gratitude is the most often g
Unit Studies for Animal Science
Do you know that there is a difference between Animal Science and Zoology? These resources and unit
Resources About Milestones in American History
These resources about milestones in American history are just a handful of events and experiences th
How to Teach Geography to the Child Who Hates Geography
Discovering how to teach geography to the child who hates geography can be challenging. First things
Encouragement for Moms: The Courageous Mama Summit
Being a mom is one of the hardest yet most rewarding jobs in the world. Add homeschooling on top of