Could you use some resources to help you and your kids fight both fear and sickness? Grab these FREE Fighting Sickness Printable Pack and Checklists that explain what germs are and how we can protect ourselves and others.
This FREE Fighting Sickness Printable Pack and Checklists is a great unit to help explain to your kids what germs are, how to avoid them, and how to keep from sharing germs with others. It includes:
- What is a Germ? This section explains what germs are and that we don’t need to be afraid of them.
- How Do We Catch Germs? The next section in the unit explains four common ways germs enter our bodies–through our nose, mouth, eyes, and breaks in our skin.
- Staying Healthy includes 8 tips kids can understand and practice, such as getting enough rest, keeping their tongues inside their mouths, washing their hands, not sharing food and drinks, and more.
- Battling Germs takes a closer look at the steps to washing our hands.
- Don’t Spread Germs looks at four ways we can keep from sharing germs with other people.
The next unit reviews the key information from the first unit in the form of printable checklists. It includes a:
- Staying Healthy Checklist
- Wash Your Hands Checklist
- Don’t Spread Germs Checklist
The final unit of this FREE Fighting Sickness Printable Pack and Checklists unit is printable fact cards you can use to review and drill information. Each set comes in a full color version that includes the key information and a black and white version with blanks kids can write the key information on. The sets included are:
- Ways Germs Get Into Our Bodies (4 cards)
- Ways to Stay Healthy (8 cards)
- Steps to Washing Hands (4 cards)
- Ways to Keep from Spreading Germs (4 cards)
Scroll down to grab your FREE instant download!
These FREE Notebooking Research Journals can help you study various diseases with your kids, one body system at a time:
Bonnie Rose Hudson works as the Director of SchoolhouseTeachers.com, the curriculum site of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine®. Her heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, ways you can write for the homeschool market, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
Explore Charles Dickens' England With Quotes & Copy Work
Charles Dickens’ England The Victorian era in England is marked by the reign of Queen Victoria, 1
FREE Aztec, Inca & Maya Guided Drawing
Ancient history can be fascinating to study! Help your students learn more about three major civiliz
FREE STEM Resources for Arts & Music
We were just getting used to the idea and the ins-and-outs of STEM when it married the Arts to form
BIG List of 2020 Online Homeschool Conventions
With all the changes going on right now, many of us are having to do our homeschool convention seaso
How to Keep Up With a Routine When Life Gets Crazy
Life can get super crazy. Do you ever wonder if others experience the same sort of chaos as your fam
Open & Go Elementary Homeschool Lessons
If you need a quick lesson for your homeschool this week, then here are some ideas to get you starte
YouTube Arts & Crafts Channels, Videos & Playlists for Kids
Anyone who knows me knows that arts and crafts are the bain of my existence. I literally clam up andWishlist 0Continue Shopping