Report cards and progress reports can be powerful tools for encouraging students and helping them see where they have grown and advanced. These FREE Report Card and Progress Report Templates include room for more than just grades. They also include room to note where a student has grown and what skills they have mastered.
This fun set of FREE Report Card and Progress Report Templates include a:
- report card template for subject areas (two different styles)
- report card for character growth (two different styles)
- progress sheet for showing areas a student has mastered, is learning, or is working hard on
- progress report showing grades in academic subjects for each semester and a final grade
- sheet where a student can record assignments and projects by subject they completed each day
- list students can fill out to help them remember tasks they need to do in a week
- list students can fill out to record what they enjoyed most in a week
It’s fun, easy to print, and simple to use. Scroll down to grab your free instant download!
These FREE Report Card and Progress Report Templates also go great with all our our homeschool binder resources! Be sure to check out How to Build Your Homeschool Binder + FREE Cheat Sheets & Dividers. It is loaded with dozens of FREE cheat sheets and printable resources that are great for students to have during assignments.
Download your FREE Report Card and Progress Report Templates today!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.