Help kids have fun learning the Ten Commandments and memorizing their order with this FREE Ten Commandments Printable Pack. It includes copywork, drawing, matching, and more plus fun fact cards!
Help kids have fun while they learn the order of the Ten Commandments, where they are found in the Bible, and more with this FREE Ten Commandments Printable Pack. Inside, you’ll find:
- Copywork of Exodus 20:1-17 in print to trace
- Copywork of Exodus 20:1-17 in print to copy
- Copywork of Exodus 20:1-17 in cursive to trace
- Copywork of Exodus 20:1-17 in cursive to copy
- Ten Commandments matching activity
- Drawing activity to show what each commandment means to them
- Fact cards to help memorize the Ten Commandments
- Blank fact cards to review the Ten Commandments – these can also be colored by students if they wish
All Scripture is taken from the King James Version of the Bible.
This is a fun, no-prep way to enjoy learning the Ten Commandments and gives you the opportunity to talk about them as a family.
Scroll down to get your FREE instant download.
More Bible resources for elementary you don’t want to miss:
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.