Get ready to dive in (pun intended!) to the world of ocean animals with this FREE Ocean Animals Notebooking Research Journal! With this resource, your students will have the chance to learn about 60 different ocean animals and record what they find in this printable notebook.
Help your kids explore 60 ocean animals and create a notebooking research journal. For each animal, they’ll get to include:
- the oceans the animal is found in
- the type of water it is found in (shallow, deep, etc.)
- physical description
- interesting facts
A picture of each animal is also included.
FREE Boxes & Borders Notebooking Pages
Access 30 FREE notebooking templates with boxes and borders to jazz up your notebook pages.
Here’s a look at the animals they’ll discover:
- amphipod, anemone, anglerfish
- barracuda, bass, beluga whale, black drum, blobfish, blue shark, blue whale
- chiton, clam, clownfish, conch, coral, crab, cuttlefish
- deep sea hatchetfish, deep-sea jellyfish, dolphin, dugong
- fangtooth, flamingo tongue snail, flounder, flying fish, French angelfish
- giant squid, giant trevally, giant tubeworm, great white shark
- hammerhead shark, hermit crab, horseshoe crab, humphead wrasse
- lionfish, lobster
- octopus, orca, oyster
- pilot whale, porpoise, Portuguese man-of-war, pufferfish
- rainbow parrotfish, rainbow runner, ray
- seahorse, sea lion, squid, starfish, stingray, swordfish
- triggerfish, tripod fish, trumpetfish
Download this FREE notebooking research journal to help your kids learn more about ocean animals today!
You may also enjoy:
Bonnie Rose Hudson works as the Director of SchoolhouseTeachers.com, the curriculum site of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine®. Her heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, ways you can write for the homeschool market, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
FREE Groundhog Day Writing Prompts
I think Groundhog Day is one of the most creative and unique minor holidays we celebrate each year.
Ways to Have Fun with Bubble Wrap
I love bubble wrap. Yes, I am the one who asks for the bubble wrap right after someone has opened a
13 Movies & Shows for Kids All About Mathematics
Math is one of my least favorite subjects. However, I have two kids that absolutely love it to
Resources for Learning About India
When learning about other countries, we can learn so much about how people live, how and why culture
Homeschooling with Game Shows
Every family has the right to educate their children how they see fit. That is a sure beauty in bein
5 Ways to Use Running Errands in Your Homeschool
I will be honest and say that I never - ever - enjoy running errands. Most people "get" that it is a