Get ready to dive in (pun intended!) to the world of ocean animals with this FREE Ocean Animals Notebooking Research Journal! With this resource, your students will have the chance to learn about 60 different ocean animals and record what they find in this printable notebook.
Help your kids explore 60 ocean animals and create a notebooking research journal. For each animal, they’ll get to include:
- the oceans the animal is found in
- the type of water it is found in (shallow, deep, etc.)
- physical description
- interesting facts
A picture of each animal is also included.
FREE Boxes & Borders Notebooking Pages
Access 30 FREE notebooking templates with boxes and borders to jazz up your notebook pages.
Here’s a look at the animals they’ll discover:
- amphipod, anemone, anglerfish
- barracuda, bass, beluga whale, black drum, blobfish, blue shark, blue whale
- chiton, clam, clownfish, conch, coral, crab, cuttlefish
- deep sea hatchetfish, deep-sea jellyfish, dolphin, dugong
- fangtooth, flamingo tongue snail, flounder, flying fish, French angelfish
- giant squid, giant trevally, giant tubeworm, great white shark
- hammerhead shark, hermit crab, horseshoe crab, humphead wrasse
- lionfish, lobster
- octopus, orca, oyster
- pilot whale, porpoise, Portuguese man-of-war, pufferfish
- rainbow parrotfish, rainbow runner, ray
- seahorse, sea lion, squid, starfish, stingray, swordfish
- triggerfish, tripod fish, trumpetfish
Download this FREE notebooking research journal to help your kids learn more about ocean animals today!
You may also enjoy:
Bonnie Rose Hudson works as the Director of SchoolhouseTeachers.com, the curriculum site of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine®. Her heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, ways you can write for the homeschool market, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
Incorporating Timelines Across Your Curriculum
What is life but a series of events that happen within a time period? We capture our lives with pict
Fun Play Dough “I Feel” Activity
Will you be attempting to explore feelings with your kids this year? This I Feel playdough mats acti
Simple Sensory Bin Must-Haves
Have you heard about sensory bins but not quite sure what you need to make one? Check out exactly wh
Choosing Electives for High School in Various Career Cluster
Need to help your student choose electives in your homeschool high school? It isn’t as easy as we
FREE Math Problems for a Cupcake Shop
I would say that cupcakes can make any subject better—yes, even math. When kids learn about money,
FREE World Extremes Cheat Sheets
We've all had weeks (or months) when we thought it would never stop raining. But most of us have nev