Get ready to dive in (pun intended!) to the world of ocean animals with this FREE Ocean Animals Notebooking Research Journal! With this resource, your students will have the chance to learn about 60 different ocean animals and record what they find in this printable notebook.
Help your kids explore 60 ocean animals and create a notebooking research journal. For each animal, they’ll get to include:
- the oceans the animal is found in
- the type of water it is found in (shallow, deep, etc.)
- physical description
- interesting facts
A picture of each animal is also included.
In the Ocean Notebook students learn all about life in the ocean, layers of the ocean, the ocean floor, coral reefs, tide pools, and much more.
FREE Boxes & Borders Notebooking Pages
Access 30 FREE notebooking templates with boxes and borders to jazz up your notebook pages.
Here’s a look at the animals they’ll discover:
- amphipod, anemone, anglerfish
- barracuda, bass, beluga whale, black drum, blobfish, blue shark, blue whale
- chiton, clam, clownfish, conch, coral, crab, cuttlefish
- deep sea hatchetfish, deep-sea jellyfish, dolphin, dugong
- fangtooth, flamingo tongue snail, flounder, flying fish, French angelfish
- giant squid, giant trevally, giant tubeworm, great white shark
- hammerhead shark, hermit crab, horseshoe crab, humphead wrasse
- lionfish, lobster
- octopus, orca, oyster
- pilot whale, porpoise, Portuguese man-of-war, pufferfish
- rainbow parrotfish, rainbow runner, ray
- seahorse, sea lion, squid, starfish, stingray, swordfish
- triggerfish, tripod fish, trumpetfish
Download this FREE notebooking research journal to help your kids learn more about ocean animals today!
You may also enjoy:
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
FREE Resources for Studying Outer Space
My girls love star gazing and looking at the night sky. They were so excited about the new rocket la
FREE Weather Vocabulary Copywork
Weather is a fascinating topic, but to really understand it and how it impacts our daily lives, stud
Cultivate Gratitude in Your Homeschool
8 Ways to Cultivate Gratitude in Your Homeschool Practicing gratitude is the most often g
Unit Studies for Animal Science
Do you know that there is a difference between Animal Science and Zoology? These resources and unit
Resources About Milestones in American History
These resources about milestones in American history are just a handful of events and experiences th
How to Teach Geography to the Child Who Hates Geography
Discovering how to teach geography to the child who hates geography can be challenging. First things
Encouragement for Moms: The Courageous Mama Summit
Being a mom is one of the hardest yet most rewarding jobs in the world. Add homeschooling on top of