Sometimes you can learn a lot about how something works by studying what happens when it doesn’t work. That’s the goal of this skeletal system diseases notebooking research journal. For example, we can learn about how bones mend themselves by studying broken bones. We can learn about the importance of calcium, phosphate, and vitamin D to our bodies by learning about the bone disease rickets.
The skeletal system has many jobs to do. It gives our bodies their shape, it holds us up, and it protects vital organs. Now your family can learn more about how the skeletal system is designed to work by studying some of the diseases that plague it. This diseases of the skeletal system notebooking research journal gives kids a chance to learn the causes, symptoms, and treatment of broken bones, bursitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, rickets, scoliosis, and spina bifida. As they work, they’ll learn more about this incredible body system and all the jobs God has given it to do. Ten pages total.
More FREE Human Body Resources:
- FREE Circulatory System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Muscular System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Respiratory System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Nervous System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Digestive System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Human Body Systems Vocabulary Copywork
- FREE Human Body Systems Labeling with Answer Sheets
- Tons of FREE Printables for Apologia’s Elementary Anatomy Book
- FREE Human Body Systems Reading Comprehension Science Unit
Human Anatomy Books & Resources:
SmartLab Toys Squishy Human BodyHuman Body! (Knowledge Encyclopedias)Human Body: A Visual EncyclopediaUltimate Bodypedia: An Amazing Inside-Out Tour of the Human Body (National Geographic Kids)My First Human Body BookEyewitness Visual Dictionaries: The Visual Dictionary of the Human Body (DK Visual Dictionaries)Learning Resources Anatomy Models Bundle SetThe Complete Human Body, 2nd Edition: The Definitive Visual GuideSmithsonian Exploration Station: Human Body
You might also enjoy these titles by WriteBonnieRose.com!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.