If you are learning about the human body systems, then you will benefit from these free human body systems labeling sheets that includes separate answer keys. Your children can show what they know by labeling the parts of the body systems and then you can check their answers with the included answer key.
We are studying human anatomy this year, using volume two of Sassafras Science. My daughter is very fascinated with learning about the human body systems and we have been watching some educational TedEd videos on Youtube.
Just today when we were studying about the digestive system, their free digestive system video explained how the digestive system works in a way that was easy to learn (I wasn’t even bored!).
You will notice some great freebies that will be trickling out over the next month or so based on the study of human anatomy. I hope you find these beneficial to you.
FREE human body system labeling worksheets:
- The free skeletal system labeling sheet includes a fill-in-the-blanks labeling of the main bones on the body.
- The free respiratory system labeling sheet includes a blank diagram to fill in the trachea, bronchi, lungs, and larynx.
- The free nervous system labeling sheet includes blanks to label parts of the brain, spinal cord, ganglion, and nerves.
- The free muscular system labeling sheet includes a blank diagram to label some of the main muscles in the body.
- The free digestive system labeling sheet has blanks to fill in parts of the digestive system, including the debatable appendix, and according to Chinese medicine, the spleen.
- The free circulatory system labeling sheet has labels for parts of the circulatory system.
Please note, not all systems of the human body are covered here nor are all of the parts of each system. This is just an overview of some of the main parts of each section.
Do you enjoy notebooking and research in your homeschool? Check out the FREE Circulatory System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
If you are using the Apologia anatomy book for elementary students, Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology, then don’t miss out on these free printables by lesson.
Books about human anatomy for students:
Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and PhysiologyCells, Skeletal & Muscular Systems Gr. 5-8 (Human Body) – Classroom Complete PressLearning Chart Combo Pack, The Human Body, 17w x 22h, 7/Pack, Sold as 7 EachAnatomy Coloring Workbook, 4th Edition: An Easier and Better Way to Learn AnatomyThe Human Body Coloring Book: The Ultimate Anatomy Study GuideInside Out Human Body: Explore the World’s Most Amazing Machine-You!Eye Wonder: Human Body
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.