This offer expires 8-3-15 @ 11:59pm ET. This is a FREE offer that you can claim here!
It’s that time of year again!
It’s back to school time for many homeschool families and we have 10 amazing freebies to help kick off the new school year! As a gift to you, we have compiled this Back to School FREEBIES book full of over $130 in freebies from many of your favorite homeschool companies!
From FREE homeschool curriculum, to parenting resources, there is sure to be something here that will bless your homeschool.
Check out what you will get in the 2015 Back to School FREEBIES book!
Don’t care to read all of the details? You can click here to start downloading now!
The Egypt Book from Warfare by Duct Tape
Reenact the battles of the ancient world’s masters of the art of war….the Egyptians! One of the most long-lasting kingdoms on the face of the earth, discover what made their armies so great and their warriors so skilled!
The Egypt Book contains detailed, step-by-step instructions, patterns, and full color pictures to create one-of-a-kind duct tape weapons, helmets, armor and costumes. Bring Ancient History to LIFE! All the weapons and armor are based on the Ancient Egyptian time period. Real Egyptian warriors of ancient history would have used these weapons (of course, not made of duct tape)! Act out ancient history with the khopesh, shield and nemes (Egyptian headgear) and more! The Egypt Book includes historical details about each weapons in the book.
Horsing Around – Once-a-Week Unit Study from Homeschool Legacy
Kids learn life science and basic horsemanship as they study one of the most majestic of God’s creatures with this fun Once-a-Week Unit Study. Horsing Around is a fun, NO PREP, 4-week unit study that is appropriate for grades 2-12. Your Boy Scout and American Heritage Girl will be able to earn badges with this study!
A Presidential Scrapbook from Knowledge Quest
Come along as we journey back through time and get acquainted with our nation’s presidents, from General George Washington to our current Commander-in-Chief, Barack Obama. Find out about the events that propelled these men into the highest office of the United States of America and what remarkable and memorable deeds marked each of their presidencies.
This scrapbook of America’s presidents documents humble beginnings, historic triumphs, stirring speeches, heroic attempts, utter disasters, patriotic loyalty and strange coincidences – did you know that two former presidents died on America’s 50th birthday? Walk through 225 years of United States history through the eyes of our presidents. And when you are finished, and think that you have learned all that you can, try your hand at the President Quizzes to find out how much you really know.
Bible Road Trip Year 3: The Books of the Gospels from Thinking Kids
The Books of the Gospels is a 615-page digital PDF download of the first 12 weeks of the Bible Road Trip Year Three curriculum for all five levels, preschool through high school, as well as the first 12 weeks of each notebooking journal: Lower Grammar (grades 1-3), Upper Grammar (grades 4-6), and Dialectic (grades 7-9).
The Gospels includes the Parent / Teacher Guide, suggested schedules and 12 weeks of curriculum schedules for all grades, as well as 3 sets of 12 weeks of notebooking journals for grades 1-9.
Write Through the Bible – Philippians 2:1-18 ESV (Cursive) from Intoxicated on Life
Philippians 2:1-18 contains a theologically-rich poem, perhaps a hymn that was sung in the early church, about Christ’s humility, death, and exaltation. In this text, Paul connects this profound doctrine to how we should treat one another as Christians.
This workbook contains 135 days of handwriting practice, enough for an entire school year.
Creative Freewriting Adventure from Home School Adventure Co.
We quickly discovered that even students who considered themselves “non-writers” produced surprisingly creative work using these exercises. (Some parents even joined in the fun!)
Use Creative Freewriting Adventure as a stand-alone resource or to complement Philosophy Adventure. No prep required. Just grab a pen and paper, set a timer, and have fun!
Count Your Blessings: A Thanksgiving Hymn Study from Not Consumed
From the Thanksgiving holidays to everyday life, this study challenges students and their families to be thankful for every blessing that God has given. You’ll journey through 3 beloved hymns: Count Your Blessings, Great is Thy Faithfulness, and The Doxology. Through the pages of scripture and the hymns of praise, your hearts will be reminded of what thanksgiving really looks like in the Christian life.
Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World from Master Books
Christian families are struggling in a culture hostile to Christian values, and increasingly find themselves searching for answers and strategies to be more effective. Parents also face a disturbing trend of young people leaving home and leaving the church – and want to insure their children have a strong foundation of biblical faith and understanding. Discover how to create an incredible faith legacy in your family! Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World presents empowering insight for:
- Surviving the culture wars as a family
- Educating children – the Bible offers guidance
- Practical tips for raising spiritually-healthy children
- Solutions to the root cause of dysfunctional families
- Discovering biblical authority as a parent
- Discipline – necessary and lovingly administered
Cultivating Responsibility: Parenting Wisdom for Ages 9-12 from National Center for Biblical Parenting
The later elementary age years are one of the greatest times to build responsibility in children. It’s a heart transformation that takes place when parents use other tools than behavior modification. Sometimes though, bad attitudes, disrespect, and a lack of cooperation can muddy the waters. You’ll want to learn from the experts how best to navigate these years. Your children are making significant developmental leaps in their cognitive, social, emotional and spiritual growth. Understanding how best to help children through these years is essential.
You will learn:
• How to build spiritual values that will last forever
• Ways to address homework, mornings, and bedtimes
• Tools for developing internal motivation in your child
• Practical suggestions for advanced social development
• How to have an age-appropriate conversation about sex
• How to provide tools for anger management
• Specific strategies for bad attitudes and disrespect
• and much more
Travel the World in 30 Days from Home Educating Family Association (HEDUA)
Take a trip around the world in thirty days without leaving your kitchen! New from Well Planned Gal, check out this downloadable e-book that includes two mom-friendly recipes from each of thirty different countries across the globe.
Make frijoles refritos from Mexico, Tandoori chicken from India, Pho Bo from Vietnam, and so much more. With step-by-step instructions, many are simple enough for kids to try on their own.
Children learn best when they are physically involved in their learning. Teach geography, home economics, and even math in a hands-on, delicious way. Fun for the whole family!
Share the Back to School FREEBIES offer with just one friend using your unique link (you get it after you claim yours) and get access to the following exclusive savings:
- 30% off any digital book at Warfare by Duct Tape
- 30% off Many Nations Once-a-Week Micro-Study at Homeschool Legacy
- 40% off A Child’s Geography books at Knowledge Quest
- 30% off all Bible Road Trip and Cobblestone Path products at Thinking Kids
- 30% off any Philippians 2 digital products: Write Through the Bible, Write Through the Bible, Junior (available in ESV or KJV and cursive, ball and stick manuscript, or d’nealian manuscript), and The Heart of Humility: A Family Study of Philippians 2 at Intoxicated on Life.
- 30% off any digital book & FREE shipping on physical items at Home School Adventure Co.
- 30% off your entire purchase at Not Consumed
- 30% off a Big Book Combo Pack at Master Books
- 30% off Hero Training Camp at National Center for Biblical Parenting
- Save 30% off a subscription to Family or Dear magazine at Home Educating Family Association
But you’ll want to share with more than just one friend, because if you are the reader who shares the Back to School FREEBIES offer with the most people, you will win this HUGE giveaway valued at over $700!
Here’s what you could win:
- Well Planned Gal Prize Package – one Well Planned Day Planner, two student planners, and a 1-year subscription to Family Magazine from Home Educating Family Association ($70 value)
- Philosophy Adventure™—Pre-Socratics Complete Set with Resources CD from Home School Adventure Co. ($89.95 value)
- The Expansion Series from Homeschool Legacy ($47 value)
- Write Through the Bible, Junior: Philippians 2, Write through the Bible: Philippians 2, The Heart of Humility: Teaching Kids to Put Others First ($63.95 value)
- $50 Gift Certificate to the Bible Road Trip store
- A Child’s Geography 3-book set from Knowledge Quest ($102 value)
- $75 Gift Certificate to Master Books
- Parenting Is Heart Work Training Manuals from National Center for Biblical Parenting ($99.95 value)
- Physical copies of The Battle Book, The Armor of God Book, The Armored Glove Book, and The Knight Book from Warfare by Duct Tape ($53.80 value)
- $50 Gift Certificate to the Not Consumed Online Marketplace
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE Geography Unit Studies
I remember learning geography when I was in school and it was so boring and dry. I wanted nothing to
A Simple Homeschool Lesson Planning Method + FREE Lesson Pla
When I first started homeschooling, I had this vision of homeschool lesson planning where I'd write
How to Teach About Pagan Cultures in a Christian Homeschool
I am sure you have heard of the classic explanation for how experts can tell a counterfeit bill comp
Coping with Fibromyalgia While Homeschooling
I recently learned the extent of fibromyalgia while my eldest daughter was managing a website for pe
DIY Gifts to Give Your Children
Handmade gifts are things that money can never buy. Just think about the feelings in your heart when
Awesome Kinetic Sand Activities
Are you taking one last trip to the beach this summer? Do you have a sandbox outside that your child