Are you looking for a unique and effective bible study designed for kids and teens? This free reproducible lesson on the fruit of the Spirit is great for homeschool, youth group, Sunday school, small groups, and personal study.
You will love how easy it is to teach the fruit of the Spirit with this short and fun lesson!
- Easy-to-read and understand
- Simple activities with questions and answers
- Reproducible PDF worksheets
“I used your teen bible study on the Fruit of the Spirit last night and it was the best class that we have ever had in the 2 months that we have been doing Teen Bible studies at my Church!!! I was struggling with age appropriate material and your studies were just perfect!!” – Tori
About The Worksheets
This reproducible and non-denominational lesson is designed for kids (ages 9-12) and teens (ages 13+). Adults are also using this lesson.
- 3 pages of bible study that students will need to look up nine verses in their bibles and write them onto the worksheets.
- Introduction to each fruit and the Holy Spirit in an easy-to-understand way.
- Fruit of the Spirit fill-in worksheet
- Parable of the sower story
- Fun word search
- Worksheet on relevant verses to read and study
- Answer guide
“I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE STUDIES! I searched around all over the place for Bible studies for my 10 year old step-daughter. These are soooo perfect.” – Emily
According To God’s Word
The free Fruit of the Spirit bible study is on PDF worksheets and is designed according to God’s word, not the author’s opinion or interpretation. Youth are bombarded with messages on how to please the world. These lessons will give them a clear message on how to please God.
All of the studies are designed to be easy-to-read and understand. The goal is to:
- keep it simple,
- plant a seed,
- and let God grow the seed
Download now and start planting some seeds today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What bible version do you use?
The King James Version is used to quote scripture. Any version can be used to look up and write verses.
“I just started a teen girl only Bible study at church. Thank you for using King James! It has been very hard to find.” – Karen
What age group is the lesson for?
The lesson is great to use with pre-teens (ages 9-12) and teens (ages 13+). Adults are also using the lesson.
“Our children have been blessed. They get really excited because they are able to have their own little packets. Your lessons are very simple in format and yet powerful. I used them for ages (girls and boys) 7-14.” – Wendy
What size are the worksheets?
The PDF worksheets are 8.5 x 11, black & white.
Can I make copies of the lessons?
Yes! The lesson is reproducible. You can make as many copies as you need for your own personal use. You can use the studies over and over again. This gives you the opportunity to reach kids and teens year after year with God’s message.
Get More Freebies:
- Huge List of Free Fruit of the Spirit Printables – This resource list for preschoolers, kids, tweens, teens, and adults has free printable pdf worksheets, activities, crafts, coloring pages, object lessons, skits, and the popular fruit of the Spirit song by Uncle Charlie.
- Free Guide – Learn how to start your own bible study group with this free guide designed for beginners.
- Free Guide – Learn how to write your own bible study lessons.
- Freebies Page – The free PDF printables include: 7 Rules for a Happy Day, 20 Things To Do Besides watch TV, Beatitudes Bookmarks, Purity Contract, Family Game Night, more.
- Enter Giveaway – Enter the monthly giveaway to win more free lessons.
Click here to download the free Fruit of the Spirit Bible Lesson and get access to more freebies!
Carrie Fernandez is the founder of Homeschool Giveaways and owner of Daily Skill Building. She has been homeschooling for over 18 years, has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.