If you love to theme your preschool and kindergarten activities around upcoming holidays- then don’t miss out on this printable set of GORGEOUS, vintage Easter ABC flashcards! These flashcards would work perfectly with any of your preschool activities. They’re a precious way to add a little Easter flare to your daily literacy lessons.
There are several ways to incorporate these into your Easter celebration! You can:
- string them on pretty ribbon across your school room.
- spell out “Easter,” “Jesus,” or “He is Risen” to incorporate them into your Easter decor.
- have your child practice tracing each letter or have fun decorating the eggs as well.
- use them kinesthetically by having your child bounce like a bunny from letter to letter, identifying the letter name or letter-sound correspondence.
- come up with your own ideas and tag @lifeabundantly_blog on Instagram!
Regardless of how you choose to display them, they will bring a hint of sweet joy to your Easter-themed homeschool celebration!
To grab them while they are free, head over to Life, Abundantly!
Erin is a joy-chasing homeschool mama to 4 babies, ages 16 down to 3. She married her grade-school sweetheart 18 years ago, and lives to love him well. Her abiding love for Jesus Christ, and her heart to encourage other women toward him dictates her days. Erin has authored 3 complete homeschool programs which were voted the #1 Preschool Program and #2 All-in-One Program by readers at Homeschool.com. She is also a contributing author for HSLDA. Learn more about her programs at GentleClassical.com and LifeAbundantlyblog.com