Studying women’s history can lead to some fascinating discoveries. This set of FREE Women’s History Cheat Sheets takes a look at women’s firsts in history from the 1700s through today.
Every human being who has ever lived has changed history in countless ways. This set of FREE Women’s History Cheat Sheets takes a look at more than 100 women who did things that had never been recorded to have been done by women before.
This unit looks at many different fields such as:
- science (Caroline Herschel became the first woman to discover a comet in 1786.)
- education (Catherine Brewer Benson became the first American woman to earn a bachelor’s degree in 1840.)
- military (Mary Edwards Walker became the first woman to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor in 1865.)
- law (Arabella Babb Mansfield became the first woman in the American legal profession in 1869.)
- arts (Judy W. Reed became the first African American, and the first African American woman, to sing at Carnegie Hall in 1892.)
- sports (Margaret Abbott became the first female American Olympic gold medalist in 1900.)
- government (Jeannette Rankin became the first female member of the U.S. Congress in 1916.)
- and much more
Here are some sets of history cheat sheets we think you’ll enjoy.
- African American Firsts Cheat Sheets
- State History Timeline Resource Plus Cheat Sheets
- Inventors and Inventions Cheat Sheets
- History of Wars Cheat Sheets
- Kings and Queens of England Cheat Sheets
- U.S. Presidents Cheat Sheets
These FREE Women’s History Cheat Sheets are a great way to help get students excited to learn about parts of history they may have never thought of before. Download your set today!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
Free Ways to Learn About Community Helpers: Construction Wor
If you are teaching about the helpers in our communities, then these free ways to learn about commun
Free Resources for Learning About Historic Earthquakes
If you have ever weathered through an earthquake, you know that it is an experience you'll never for
FREE Printables & Resources All About Economics
Economics is a subject that is normally taught in the high school level in the 11th or 12th grade. I
FREE Bible Story Cut & Paste Printable
Do your kids enjoy hands-on activities while they listen to you read Bible stories to them or have y
FREE Resources for Learning About Tsunamis
November 5th is World Tsunami Awareness Day. This day was created to help spread awareness among peo
How to Teach Spelling to the Child Who Hates Spelling
Teaching spelling to the child who hates spelling might not be the easiest thing to do. After all, w