These FREE Dinosaur Colors & Numbers Worksheets from Surviving a Teacher’s Salary are perfect for any dinosaur lover! She includes 6 pages of bold primary colored dinosaurs to aid in teaching your kids color recognition and simple math.
This set of Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets Includes:
1. My Name Worksheet
- Features a special custom dinosaur font!
- Has a large line for kids to write their name!
2. Dinosaur Matching Cards
- Border frame is color coordinated to match the color of the dinosaur!
- Each matching pair can be determined by matching color OR shape!
3. Dinosaur Color Match
- Cut dinosaurs out and place into the square with coordinating color border.
- Great for color recognition, coordination skills and fine motor skills practice!
4. Match the Dinosaurs Shape Recognition
- Draw a line to connect the dinosaurs that match!
- Skills used includes color recognition, shape recognition and fine motor skills.
5. Count the Dinosaurs Match
- Simple math counting numbers from 1-10.
- Also works on number recognition.
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
Resources for Learning About Opera
Some kids find learning about opera boring but they can actually be very entertaining. I believe mus
Fall Scavenger Hunts for Your Homeschool
Being a traveling family, my kids love spending time outside. In fact, most days we have to remind t
FREE Places of Ancient Greece Notebooking & Research
Understanding ancient history is critical to understanding our modern day, but the changes in geogra
Free Resources About the American Flag
Have you ever wanted to learn more about the country flag? These free resources about the American f
Resources for Learning About Kenya
You can turn teaching your students about countries into a fun unit study. If you are teaching your
FREE Resources for Learning about Sea Turtles
Sea turtles are amazingly large reptiles that can be found in all the oceans of the world, except th
8 Ways to Train Your Kids to Keep an Organized Homeschool
As you work to create a home atmosphere that is conducive to learning, creativity, and well-being, c