Using ten frames to develop number sense is a great way to learn math facts in your homeschool. This FREE resource will help you teach your kids how to develop number sense using ten frames easily.
Math is the cause of much frustration in homeschools across the globe. For me, math was the subject I just knew I would have a hard time teaching in homeschool. Thankfully, the net is full of resources to help us in our journey.
I found various fun ways to teach my super high-energy son and found simple resources that helped him throughout the way. Finding tricks and tips to help your kids learn math facts easier is a huge homeschool parent win. This freebie will help you do just that.
The combination of the visual activity and actually seeing how the numbers add together to create a solution is genius for helping out kids who struggle with number sense. This resource helps your kiddos to see numbers in ten frames so that the process of arithmetic flows more naturally.
Did I mention that this freebie is a 24-page math activity pack? 24 pages! The ten frame math facts activity pack includes the following:
- This ten frame activity sample pack consists of the following activities:
- Ten frame mats with counting items (owls) in both color and black and white versions
- Twenty frame mats with counting items (owls) in both color and black and white versions
- Practice page reusable templates for
- Counting/identifying numbers 1-10 in ten frames
- Counting/identifying numbers 11-20 in ten frames
- Adding numbers 1-10 in ten frames
- Adding numbers 11-20 in ten frames
- Worksheets to practice both seeing and writing equations
Grab this FREE ten frames math pack for developing number sense from In All You Do. HURRY, this freebie expires on 9/6/2019.
Check out this award-winning curriculum for the new homeschool year:
Jeannette is a wife, mother and homeschooling mom. She has been mightily, saved by grace and is grateful for God’s sovereignty throughout her life’s journey. She has a Bachelor in English Education and her MBA. Jeannette is bi-lingual and currently lives in the Tongan Islands of the South Pacific. She posts daily freebies for homeschoolers!