Depending on where you live, tornadoes might be something you’ve experienced or something you hear about on the news. But do your students understand the meaning of the tornado terms they hear? Do they know what words such as wind shear or supercell mean?
This free vocabulary copywork notebook can help them practice not only their penmanship but also learn science terms as well!
In this print copywork unit, kids can learn the meaning of tornado, cyclone, supercell, mesocyclone, updraft, front, anvil, wind shear, waterspouts, and landspouts. Each notebook page includes copywork and a geometric border to color. It’s a great keepsake notebook unit that presents important terms in a way that is simple to do one term at a time! Twelve pages total. Download yours free today!
FREE Earth Science Printables:
- FREE Historic Earthquakes Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Natural Disasters Notebooking Research Project
- FREE Earthquake Terminology Copywork Notebook
- FREE Earth Science Printables and Resources – Archaeology, Caves & Geology
- LIMITED TIME FREEBIE-Landforms Notebooking
- Learning About Landforms FREE Resources and Printables
- FREE Interactive Notebook on Landforms
- Landscapes & Landforms Geography Study for Upper Grades (Instant Download)
Don’t forget to grab this free How Tornadoes Form resource to add to your study!
You may also enjoy Learning About Science, Level 3: Forecasting and Understanding the Weather or the Learning About Science, Level 3 Collection!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.