If the classical education paradigm is something that has always intrigued you, then this new preschool curriculum may be just what you’re looking for. Created from a desire to give toddlers an excellent educational beginning (in an organic, age-appropriate way), it’s designed for use by every mom!
- Does Pinterest have you feeling overwhelmed?
- Do you want a program that’s natural, intuitive, and gentle?
- Are you looking for a program that integrates easily into your already busy day with minimal prep?
- How about a curriculum that lays a strong foundation in Christ?
- Do you want your little students to have memory work like your big students? But stuff they can understand and pronounce?
If any of those are a “YES!!!” —> This may be just what you’re looking for.
The Gentle + Classical Preschool has been designed for the busy Mama (that’s YOU) who loves both the philosophies of Charlotte Mason and Classical education with a little Montessori thrown in- and wants to implement those as early as can be fruitful. It is filled with informative memory work statements suitable to children ages 2-4, and step-by-step guidance in curating the best educational experiences as you treasure this time with your preschooler.
Erin is a joy-chasing homeschool mama to 4 babies, ages 16 down to 3. She married her grade-school sweetheart 18 years ago, and lives to love him well. Her abiding love for Jesus Christ, and her heart to encourage other women toward him dictates her days. Erin has authored 3 complete homeschool programs which were voted the #1 Preschool Program and #2 All-in-One Program by readers at Homeschool.com. She is also a contributing author for HSLDA. Learn more about her programs at GentleClassical.com and LifeAbundantlyblog.com