Whether you are studying ancient, medieval, or modern history, this FREE Famous Biography Page template is a great tool to have in your resource collection. From Aristotle to Kubali Khan to Theodore Roosevelt, this is an extraordinarily versatile resource.
This FREE Famous Biography Page from Compass Classroom is the perfect template to include in your history studies. It provides a place for a photo or drawing of the individual as well as room to record:
- the person’s name, place of birth, date of birth, and date of death
- facts about his or her early life
- what major accomplishments he or she is remembered for
- a famous quote by the person being studied
- other interesting facts
It’s perfectly adaptable for any period of history, and best of all, it’s FREE! It’s perfect for building history notebooks of what students have learned or for keeping study notes organized by person.
Could you use some FREE history resources? Check out these FREE Unit Studies for History. And don’t miss these FREE history-themed cheat sheets that can help you get started exploring the lives of hundreds of famous men and women from history:
- Inventors and Inventions Cheat Sheets
- Kings and Queens of England Cheat Sheets
- Famous Composers Cheat Sheets
- Famous Artists Cheat Sheets
- U.S. Presidents Cheat Sheets
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.