We use Mystery of History for our 8th grader and the maps correspond perfectly. What I love is that you can use the maps from WonderMaps for ANY subject and ANY curriculum!!
WonderMaps is designed with easy-to-use layers that allow you to enjoy great customizable features with just a click. Select:
- historical or modern-day maps
- outline, reference, political, or topographical maps
- black-and-white or color maps
- features including: names, borders, rivers, cities, physical features, and graticules
- 65+ maps of the world
- 60+ maps of the USA
- 130+ historical maps, including 25 biblical maps
- The complete map sets from The Mystery of History vols. I–III and All American History vols. I & II
Click here to check it out! Be sure to use code: geo789 at checkout to save 25% on the digital download of WonderMaps!
Carrie Fernandez is the founder of Homeschool Giveaways and owner of Daily Skill Building. She has been homeschooling for over 18 years, has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.