Explore five famous landmarks and three famous cities of France and enjoy bonus reading comprehension questions with this FREE Landmarks of France Notebook.
Explore the sites of France from your own home with this FREE Landmarks of France Notebook. Students can learn about the nation of France as well as the cities of:
They’ll visit five famous landmarks and write about the:
- Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triomphe
- Centre Pompidou
- Chateau de Chenonceau
- Marseille Cathedral
There is room for students to write about what they learn, reading comprehension questions to answer, space for them to sketch the landmarks (or cut and paste images), and map work.
It’s a great way to experience France with no passport or time away from home required! Scroll down to get your FREE instant download!
Go deeper in your study of France with these Resources for Learning About France! And don’t miss these FREE ways you can learn about the landmarks of the world:
- Resources on Famous World Landmarks
- Architects and World Landmarks Fact Cards
- Landmark Printables
- Exploring Landmarks Notebooking Pages
Are you ready to explore the world with an easy-to-use world geography curriculum? Check out the Geography Activity Pack. Students will learn from:
- Cheat sheets for learning 130 physical features
- Cheat sheets for 199 countries, capitals, continents, and regions
- Worksheets for students to label 130 physical features
- Worksheets for students to label all 199 countries
- Fact cards with maps of the regions of the world along with the countries found in each and their capitals
- Blank fact cards with maps of the regions of the world along with the countries found in each with blanks for students to write their capitals
This HUGE geography resource could easily be used as a full year of geography curriculum with the addition of some living books and an atlas. It’s 124 pages and is perfect for upper elementary through high school.
Instant Download: FREE Landmarks of France Notebook
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.