Ancient history can be fascinating to study! Help your students learn more about three major civilizations in the Western Hemisphere with this FREE Aztec, Inca & Maya Guided Drawing unit.
This FREE Aztec, Inca & Maya Guided Drawing unit gives students the chance to learn about these three empires, where they were located, and the everyday lives of the people who lived there. They’ll learn about:
- where the Aztec Empire was located
- what an Aztec worker’s or farmer’s house looked like
- why the quetzal was prized
- where the Inca Empire was located
- why the llama was important to the Inca
- what made Incan stonework special
- where the Mayan Empire was located
- what a Mayan man was responsible for
- what Mayan pottery was like
- why a Mayan ballcourt was important
In this guided drawing unit, students have the opportunity to learn about each of these topics and then draw an image related to it. They can either draw half of a missing image on a grid or copy the entire image onto a blank grid. A comprehension quiz at the end tests their retention of the facts presented. An answer key is included.
Scroll down to get your FREE instant download!
You might also enjoy this roundup of Resources to Teach Kids About the Maya, Inca, and Aztec.
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.