Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, but why save all your lovin’ for just one day? We want to fill the next two weeks with love for your homeschool friends, family, and even strangers! Join us for our 14 Days of Love challenge.
Here are 14 little ways you can spread love this February! How many can you do?
- Tell someone you love him or her.
- Do something special for someone in secret.
- Invite someone you love to spend intentional time together. No phones allowed!
- Leave an encouraging note.
- Give a compliment to someone you don’t know.
- Send a handwritten letter.
- Bake or cook someone’s favorite treat.
- Show yourself some love. What do you need today? Set aside 15 minutes and do it.
- Remind someone of God’s love. Give an encouraging word, offer to pray with someone, or share a scripture verse.
- Forgive someone who has upset you.
- Tell someone why you are grateful he or she is part of your life.
- Tell someone something you’ve noticed he or she does very well.
- Give a small gift to show someone you care. A piece of chocolate always works!
- Share a hug or kiss with the people dearest to you.
Founded in 1977, Alpha Omega Publications is a leading provider of PreK-12 Christian curriculum, educational resources, and services to homeschool families worldwide. AOP follows its mission every day by creating and providing quality Christian educational materials to thousands of students through curriculum, support services, and an accredited online academy. Visit Alpha Omega Publications online or call 800-622-3070 to learn more.
How to Teach the Continents in 3 Easy Steps + FREE Continent
Midway through the elementary years you’ll most likely start teaching your homeschoolers about the
Using Puppets in Your Homeschool (Plus Easy Ones You Can Mak
When I think about puppets, my mind immediately goes to the Muppet Show! I mean those two old guy pu
Jonah Bible Study for the whole family
Our kids likely know the Sunday School version of the story of Jonah. But do they know how the story
FREE Resources About Rockets and Missiles
Children seem to be fascinated with outer space and rockets that can fly to the moon. It is super ex
Valentine's Day Countdown Free Printable
Kids are often excited by special occasions and events. We have a great opportunity to invest in
Easy Homeschool Transcripts and 4 More High School How Tos
Are you considering the monumental task of teaching a high school student at home? Maybe you are alr