Art can be an intimidating subject, but it doesn’t have to be. Help your students sharpen their research skills while they learn about 50 famous artists with this FREE Artists Notebooking & Research Unit.
With this FREE Artists Notebooking & Research Unit, students have the chance to dig into the lives and works of 50 famous artists. Students can record:
- where and when the artist was born
- where and when he died
- what artistic mediums he used
- what themes were common in his work
- if he was influenced by other artists
- if he influenced other artists
- what style of art most of his work belonged to
- what some of his most famous works are
They’ll also have a chance to answer up to six bonus research questions that are perfect for writing assignments.
Some of the artists included in this unit are:
- Thomas Hart Benton
- Mary Cassatt
- Frederic Edwin Church
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Edgar Degas
- M.C. Escher
- Thomas Gainsborough
- Piet Mondrian
- Grandma Moses
- and many more!
Here are some more art resources we think you’ll enjoy:
Read more about famous artists with fun books for kids.