Don’t miss the freebie at the end of this post!
Motherhood is one of life’s greatest blessings, but it’s also one of the hardest things you’ll ever do. Caring around the clock for others and raising them to become loving, thoughtful adults, can wear on your emotions some days.
It’s important to stay encouraged, because not only is motherhood the hardest thing you’ll ever do, it’s also perhaps the most important thing you will ever do in your life.
Here are 15 quotes to encourage you on your journey of motherhood:
1) Praise loudly. Correct softly. ~ Unknown
2) Successful mothers are not the ones who have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles. ~ Sharon Jaynes
3) Children are not a distraction from more important work, they are the most important work. ~ C.S. Lewis
4) You will never look back on life and say, “I spent too much time with my kids.” ~ Unknown
5) If we really have too much to do, there are some items on the agenda which God did not put there. There is always time to do the will of God. If we are too busy to do that, we are too busy. ~ Elisabeth Elliot
6) It is easier to build up a child, than it is to repair an adult. Choose your words wisely. ~ Unknown
7) Don’t worry that children never listen to you. Worry that they are always watching you. ~ Robert Fulghum
8) Don’t let yourself become so concerned with raising a good kid that you forget you already have one. ~ Glennon Melton
9) There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one. ~ Jill Churchhill
10) The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children. ~ Unknown
11) The best thing you can do for your kids is to show them God working in you on a daily basis. ~ Greg Groeschel
12) Your children don’t want a perfect mom, they want a happy mom. ~ Unknown
13) Purpose is found in those quiet moments when no one but God sees the work of your hands. ~ Darlene Schacht
14) Real moms aren’t perfect and perfect moms aren’t real. ~ Unknown
15) Being a mother is not about what you gave up to have a child, but what you gained by having one. ~ Sunny Gupta
I hope this list of encouraging quotes for moms has blessed you. If you would like to post some of them as reminders around your home, be sure to grab the Encouragement for Moms printable below.
FREE Printable Summer Fun Guide and Journal
Want to be more intentional about what your child does this summer? This Summer Journal and Fun Guid
What Types of Plants Grow Easily in Containers and Pots?
OK – look. I would kill plastic plants if I could -- thank goodness plastic plants don't die. Year
Reasons to Study Astronomy in Your Homeschool
I was reluctant to teach astronomy in my home in the past because I honestly didn’t know much abou
FREE Printable Vocabulary Review Activities
Sometimes the same ol’ vocabulary practice gets a little boring. We understand it's needed to writ
How to Travel the World This Summer Without Leaving Home Usi
Are you looking for a fun, hands-on, engaging way to study geography as a family? Look no further! T
FREE 8-Week Stargazing Course for this Summer
My family and I never really appreciated the night sky before moving to an island in the South Pacif
30 FREE & Fun Road Trip Printables & Games for Kids
Growing up, my family didn't take many road trips. My grandparents all lived within 20 minutes of ou