Movement. Moving when we want to, the way we want to, and doing so without pain are things many of us take for granted. Sadly, there are millions who are very familiar with problems that plague the muscular system, limit movement, and often cause pain. This diseases of the muscular system notebooking research journal is a great way to help kids understand a little bit more about some of these diseases.
This post is part of the Human Body Notebooking Research Journals Series
The skeletal muscles are in charge of movement throughout your body, but some diseases interrupt what they were designed to do. This notebooking research journal helps kids learn about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of seven such diseases including cerebral palsy, fibromyalgia, muscle strain, muscular dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, tetanus, and a torn rotator cuff. By learning about what can go wrong with muscles, they can learn more about the jobs muscles do and what our bodies need to keep our muscles healthy. Don’t miss this free printable. Eight pages total.
Instant Download: FREE Muscular System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
More FREE Human Body Resources:
- FREE Circulatory System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Skeletal System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Respiratory System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Nervous System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Digestive System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Human Body Systems Vocabulary Copywork
- FREE Human Body Systems Labeling with Answer Sheets
- Tons of FREE Printables for Apologia’s Elementary Anatomy Book
- FREE Human Body Systems Reading Comprehension Science Unit
You might also enjoy these titles by WriteBonnieRose.com!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
Series Navigation Previous: FREE Skeletal System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal