Affiliate links may have been used in this post. FREE offers are often time-sensitive and may be limited time only.
- Summer Bucket List – brainstorm everything that you want to do this summer! Include day trips, vacation ideas, backyard fun, and special treats too.
- Summer Reading List – track your summer reading progress or keep a running list for the library!
- Weekly Planning Pages – with spaces for daily chores, daily fun, and family fun night ideas, you’ll be able to fill each day with a balance of things you need to get done and ways to hang out and have fun.
- Daily To Do List – let the kids help decide what they’d like to do each day, with spaces for their top 3 must dos, maybes, and ultimate ideas.
- Monthly Calendar – keep track of the month at a glance so you don’t miss important events like birthday parties, vacation days, sports games, and more!
Grab this free printable pack HERE.
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for almost 20 years.. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!