Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. Be sure to check your inbox for access to our free subscriber library.
Have you checked out our online store yet? Discover the ease of using curriculum that encourages independent study!
We have some popular products that we sell, including:
- Julia Rothman Series Notebook Companions for Nature Anatomy Farm Anatomy, Ocean Anatomy, and Food Anatomy – Follow along with the topics in the Julia Rothman Collection using written narration, drawing, labeling, and more with our companion notebooking journals.
- The Big Book Series Notebook Companions – Ignite an interest in science as students record their discoveries! Our Notebook Companions follow along with Yuval Zommer’s popular The Big Book series and guide your kids through studying bugs, birds, mammals, ocean animals, and flowers.
- Daily Skill Building: Vocabulary – This open & go vocabulary curriculum was created with busy homeschooling moms in mind – no teacher guide is needed! There are 7 volumes for elementary and middle school students, grades 1-7.
- Daily Skill Building: Spelling – a companion to Daily Skill Building: Vocabulary, this new resource weaves in a review of vocabulary terms for a complete, well-rounded word-usage curriculum. Your student will learn how to spell the vocabulary words AND their corresponding antonyms and synonyms. Available for grades 3-7.
- Daily Skill Building: U.S. Geography – If you’re looking for an independent, open-and-go U.S. geography curriculum for your student, check out our Daily Skill Building: U.S. Geography.
This full year curriculum is suitable for grades 3-6 (but flexible) – no teacher’s guide needed and it includes answer keys!
- Master Books Wonders of Creation Companion Notebook Series – Students will use a combination of written narration, copywork, drawing and labeling alongside the books to learn all specific topics.
- Keep Quiet Challenge Bible Study – Do words just fly out of your mouth when you open it? Maybe you are tired, stressed out, worried, or just irritated and you don’t mean to take it out on your family – but you do. Let me share with you practical steps to work through several different areas that may have taken root in your heart and live out through your lips. There is also a version just for kids!
- AND MORE!! Click here to browse now!
What you can expect as a Homeschool Giveaways subscriber:
FREEBIES! Yes, we love creating freebies and offering them exclusively for our subscribers. We have several homeschooling moms on the Homeschool Giveaways team who help support their families when YOU visit our website, click our links, and subscribe to our newsletter. THANK YOU!
This is what will hit your inbox each week (and new, exclusive freebies when we release them):
- Mondays – we send an email with all our new freebies, giveaways, and exclusive offers for homeschoolers
- Tuesdays – some Tuesdays we will send you an email featuring a homeschooling company/product
- Wednesdays – we send an email with all our new freebies, giveaways, and exclusive offers for homeschoolers
- Thursdays – some Thursdays we will send you an email featuring a homeschooling company/product
Occasionally you may receive an email on a Friday or Saturday, but it is not something that will happen regularly. This will occur if we needed to remind you of a special offer or something last minute has come up that we feel would be beneficial to share with you.
You can unsubscribe at anytime by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of our emails.