April is National Poetry Month! In celebration, here are five classic poems formatted for print out. It makes it easy to memorize one or all five!
- “My Shadow” by Robert Louis Stevenson (1915)
- “A Bird Came Down” by Emily Dickinson (1891)
- “The Owl and the Pussy-cat” by Edward Lear (1871)
- Passage from A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare (c. 1590)
- “Jabberwocky” by Lewis Carroll (1871)
Carrie Fernandez is the founder of Homeschool Giveaways and owner of Daily Skill Building. She has been homeschooling for over 18 years, has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.