If you homeschool your teens and tweens, you don’t want to ignore this post. If you are a gaming, Bible-loving family, this game needs to be on the SHORT LIST for Christmas this year.
- While the gameplay isn’t for young kids, once you play a few times, it flows much more smoothly for those of us who are slower to catch on. Ahem..
- I feel like it’s basically Catan meets Scripture. Since we LOVE Catan, it was a perfect fit for our family.
- As an eclectic-Classical homeschool family, we are big fans of knowing our timeline and geography. Both my daughter and I felt that it did a phenomenal job of bringing our studies to life. It gave us the full perspective of how these events connect and interrelate over time.
- It also helped deepen Biblical understanding by cementing the sequences of popular Bible stories AND helping us understand the geographical challenges.
- It’s not an eternal game. It took us just under an hour to play the first time and less the second once we had the hang of it.
- It is slow to get into because you have so much to consider. However, the second time around, we jumped right in!
- In our home, it’s meant for teens and older. I REALLY wanted my tween to be able to play. She isn’t inclined to like history or geography and I was hoping this would help some information click or become more interesting. But she just cant hang. Maybe in a few years…
1. CLICK HERE to shop on Amazon for Portals & Prophets.
2. Add to cart.
3. At checkout, enter HOMESCHOOL30 in the “Payment Method” area under “Gift Card or Promotional Code.”
4. Click APPLY.
5. Your total should reduce by $11.99.
6. Item qualifies for FREE shipping with Amazon Prime!
***Coupon Code expires on 11/23/18 at midnight!
Flower Multi-Level Unit + FREE Printables
These 3-part cards will help children recognize what flowers look like and the different types of fl
FREE Worksheets to Learn About Life Cycles
Will your kids be learning all about life cycles this year? These free life cycle worksheets will be
Ever Changing Schedules and Homeschooling
Homeschooling on a set schedule can seem pretty impossible during some seasons of our lives. If you
Home Activities for Toddlers
If you have toddlers then you NEED some fun and engaging activities to keep those curious hands busy
Why Teaching Your Young Children to Love the Bible is Import
This topic is close to my heart. There was a very valuable lesson my friend learned years ago that s
Paper Bag House Craft to Inspire Play
Want some craft ideas to inspire play that your kids can actually use? This paper bag craft is an ad
FREE Medieval Fun Pack for PreK - 1st Graders
Explore the Medieval times with this fun and free Medieval pack for preschoolers and 1st graders.
How Young Is Too Young to Start Homeschooling?
We often hear this question from parents: how young is too young to start homeschooling? This is a v
Erin is a joy-chasing homeschool mama to 4 babies, ages 13 down to 1. She married her grade-school sweetheart 15 years ago, and lives to love him well. Her abiding love for Jesus Christ, and her heart to encourage other women toward him dictates her days. Her tag line is: Jesus in. Joy out. Erin writes about homeschooling, taking hard moments captive for Christ, and loving her family well at Life, Abundantly.