If you homeschool your teens and tweens, you don’t want to ignore this post. If you are a gaming, Bible-loving family, this game needs to be on the SHORT LIST for Christmas this year.
- While the gameplay isn’t for young kids, once you play a few times, it flows much more smoothly for those of us who are slower to catch on. Ahem..
- I feel like it’s basically Catan meets Scripture. Since we LOVE Catan, it was a perfect fit for our family.
- As an eclectic-Classical homeschool family, we are big fans of knowing our timeline and geography. Both my daughter and I felt that it did a phenomenal job of bringing our studies to life. It gave us the full perspective of how these events connect and interrelate over time.
- It also helped deepen Biblical understanding by cementing the sequences of popular Bible stories AND helping us understand the geographical challenges.
- It’s not an eternal game. It took us just under an hour to play the first time and less the second once we had the hang of it.
- It is slow to get into because you have so much to consider. However, the second time around, we jumped right in!
- In our home, it’s meant for teens and older. I REALLY wanted my tween to be able to play. She isn’t inclined to like history or geography and I was hoping this would help some information click or become more interesting. But she just cant hang. Maybe in a few years…
1. CLICK HERE to shop on Amazon for Portals & Prophets.
2. Add to cart.
3. At checkout, enter HOMESCHOOL30 in the “Payment Method” area under “Gift Card or Promotional Code.”
4. Click APPLY.
5. Your total should reduce by $11.99.
6. Item qualifies for FREE shipping with Amazon Prime!
***Coupon Code expires on 11/23/18 at midnight!
Erin is a joy-chasing homeschool mama to 4 babies, ages 13 down to 1. She married her grade-school sweetheart 15 years ago, and lives to love him well. Her abiding love for Jesus Christ, and her heart to encourage other women toward him dictates her days. Her tag line is: Jesus in. Joy out. Erin writes about homeschooling, taking hard moments captive for Christ, and loving her family well at Life, Abundantly.
FREE Printable 2019 Year-Round Homeschool Planning Form
It is never too late to get your homeschool organized. Last year, I was right in your shoes. I moved
FREE Montessori-Inspired Printables and Activities for Trave
Are you planning some travels with your family during your summer vacation? We love to travel in my
The Best FREE Printable Multiplication Fact Worksheets for K
I won’t ask if you need multiplication practice. I will tell you why. My son has just finished get
What to do When Your Homeschooler is Behind
Is your child really behind? Chances are, you have a child or know someone who has a child that may
FREE for a Limited Time: New Orleans Notebooking Pages
Notebook your way through a beautiful U.S. city with this set of New Orleans Notebooking pages! This
Dandelions: Summer Homeschooling Activities for Kids
Getting out in warmer temperatures gives us so many opportunities to learn about nature, weather, ga