I remember visiting my Grandma’s house when I was a little girl and watching all of my aunts can tomatoes. I also recall how the pressure cooker scared me to death. Thank goodness for the Instant Pot, right? I have never learned how to can; it really terrifies me to be honest. I am paranoid I will kill my family with spoiled food.
I am excited about this FREE canning course I have teamed up with my friend Melissa to offer my readers! When you sign up for FREE you will learn which methods are outdated and plain dangerous and how you can stay safe & serve healthy food to your family.
My friend, Melissa’s new workshop, Home Canning Safety for Fast & Healthy Meals is totally FREE for you to attend!
And while it costs a grand total of $0, it will be the most valuable training you’ll ever get your kitchen-weary hands on. You need to reserve your seat now – the free course happens on 7/31/18 (2 time slots!)
In this free canning workshop, she will be sharing:
- How you can slash your grocery bill so you can save more money.
- How you can avoid BPA and hidden harmful preservatives & questionable ingredients.
- How you can have fast and convenient food on the table in minutes without ever going through a drive-thru or resorting to take out.
- How you can serve meals you know are healthy, delicious, and SAFE for your family to enjoy.
This free-for-you workshop is perfect for you if:
- You have questions about using home canning to preserve food for your family
- You’ve heard horror stories of botulism or exploding pressure canners.
- You want to know exactly what’s in the food you’re serving to your family.
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and WarmerInstant Pot Ultra 8 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and SterilizerBall Complete Book of Home PreservingThe Complete Guide to Pressure Canning: Everything You Need to Know to Can Meats, Vegetables, Meals in a Jar, and MoreThe All New Ball Book Of Canning And Preserving: Over 350 of the Best Canned, Jammed, Pickled, and Preserved RecipesBall Dissolvable Canning Labels, 60 Count (Pack of 2)Ball Jars Wide Mouth Lids, 12 Count (Pack of 1)Ball Quart Jar, Wide Mouth, Set of 24
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.