I love simple open & go curriculum/guides that tell my highschooler exactly what to do! I stumbled upon this FREE American History Curriculum for High School and wanted to share it with you because it is just that – open and go. Tells you what to do and when and it is super easy to figure out.
It uses a 40 week outline that you can modify to fit your homeschool schedule.
What it looks like:
- define the vocabulary words as stated in the study guide
- read a little background on each video
- read a book and write a page report on it
- watch 1-2 videos that deal with the time period being taught
- complete additional activities, if applicable.
Carrie Fernandez is the founder of Homeschool Giveaways and owner of Daily Skill Building. She has been homeschooling for over 18 years, has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.