April is National Poetry Month! In celebration, here are five classic poems formatted for print out. It makes it easy to memorize one or all five!
- “My Shadow” by Robert Louis Stevenson (1915)
- “A Bird Came Down” by Emily Dickinson (1891)
- “The Owl and the Pussy-cat” by Edward Lear (1871)
- Passage from A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare (c. 1590)
- “Jabberwocky” by Lewis Carroll (1871)
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.