Affiliate links may have been used in this post. To read our full disclaimer, click here.
April is National Poetry Month! In celebration, here are five classic poems formatted for print out. It makes it easy to memorize one or all five!
- “My Shadow” by Robert Louis Stevenson (1915)
- “A Bird Came Down” by Emily Dickinson (1891)
- “The Owl and the Pussy-cat” by Edward Lear (1871)
- Passage from A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare (c. 1590)
- “Jabberwocky” by Lewis Carroll (1871)
Need An Affordable Approach to Learning?
Save time, money and stress with our award-winning online homeschool curriculum!