FREE: Homeschooling with Proverbs ($99 Value - Limited Time Only)
From now through 10/12 you can get access to this offer, valued at $99 for FREE!
THIS OFFER HAS ENDED!
- Audios prepared for the entire family
- A starter 60-page book with teaching ideas, schedule, digging deeper, reflection questions and more. Total book more than 100 journal and activity pages when completed!
- Study questions, journal, and note-booking ideas
- Printables for you and your family
- Great activities for the younger family members
- All will adhere closely to the audio teaching for each book of Proverbs
Our Most Recent Posts
How to Teach Spelling to the Child Who Hates Spelling
Teaching spelling to the child who hates spelling might not be the easiest thing to do. After all, w
Budget-Friendly Ways to Explore Geography
Heavy, thick, and costly geography books are soooo yesterday. All you need nowadays is a smart devic
Printables & Resources About Freedom
What are our fundamental freedoms? What is freedom in Christ? These printables and resources about f
FREE Story Writing Prompts
My kids love to use their imagination but getting them to actually write down their thoughts and ide
3 Out-of-the-Box Foreign Language Options
In our years of homeschooling, I have found foreign language one of the hardest subjects to teach, e
Resources for Learning About Opera
Some kids find learning about opera boring but they can actually be very entertaining. I believe mus
Fall Scavenger Hunts for Your Homeschool
Being a traveling family, my kids love spending time outside. In fact, most days we have to remind t