Submit Your FREEBIES, Giveaways or a Deal to Share with our Readers!
We have around 100,000 newsletter subscribers who will get emailed about your offer (we frequently purge, prune, and clean our list) in our twice weekly homeschool newsletter. In addition, it will be shared on our Social Media outlets.
In order for your post to be published it must meet ALL of the criteria listed below. That does not guarantee you inclusion, but if it doesn’t meet all of the requirements it will guarantee that your post will not be published!
- Homeschooling or Homemaking related FREEBIE, GIVEAWAY, OR SALE: This means anything that a homeschooler/homemaker would find beneficial.
- Does not have to be Christian, but must not be anti-Christian, evolution, or any weird stuff. No other religions please. Secular is fine as long as it is non biased.
- Your post must be properly formatted HTML and written in 3rd person. We have provided a template for you to use if you do not know how to format HTML.
- DO NOT USE ALL CAPS IN TITLE OR CONTENT!
- Must include a large pinnable graphic near the top (preferred size 600×900). This image must be stored on your server and referenced in the HTML.
- No Affiliate links may be used without permission!! (seek permission first or your post will be deleted!)
- You must upload a thumbnail image – this will get resized automatically if you upload the same 600×900 image used in your HTML code. The thumbnail is cropped and resized, but you can upload it with the thumb dimensions 380×480 to avoid that.
- Don’t duplicate your blog post 100% – this is not good for search engines. The more text you write, the better it will be for SEO.
- If your post is TIME SENSITIVE, put that in the title to flag us
Please be sure to include about 2-3 short paragraphs or 2 paragraphs and a bullet list. This is best for SEO.
If you have any questions about submitting your post, please contact us BEFORE you submit it or you may risk your post being deleted. By submitting your information you are giving us permissions to post your image and link on our site as well as Social Media.