Can you believe it is almost 2021? This year has been very interesting, with many trials for everyone all over the world. These gorgeous New Year Reflections and Resolutions printables are a great way to reflect on the past year and create priorities for the year ahead.
New Year Reflections
Take time to reflect on what has been a tough year for many, having your child look back at what mattered and what they learned through the different experiences that 2020 brought with it.
In this printable pack, you will find page for reflecting. Activities on this page are:
- My favourite memory
- A lesson I learnt
- A great idea I had
- Last Year’s Top Ten
- Four ‘Proud’ moments from last year
New Year Resolutions
Achieve your goals this coming year with this amazing pack of printable resources. Included in this pack of reflection and resolutions printables you will find nine pages of no-prep printables.
Also, you will find pages for creating resolutions or priorities for 2020. These include:
- Four new year resolutions
- My word for the year – why you chose it and how you are going to achieve it
- Goals for the new year
- Things you hope to do this year
- Goals – at home and at school – this one is for school aged children
- Reaching for the stars – how you are going to achieve your goals
- Ways you can grow and improve this coming year
You can grab this amazing FREE printable New Year Reflections and Resolutions pack from Simple Living. Creative Learning.
You may also like these:
- New Years Booklets with five pages, plus one cover page, this pack can be used year after year for children of all ages.
- This New Year Resolutions Printable pack is a great way to encourage children (and adults) to start thinking of all the great things they want to see, learn and achieve this coming year.
- Kids will love creating their own bright and colourful glitter fireworks art which they can display by hanging in their room or even give as a present to that special person in their life.
- These beautiful, watercolour, printable 2021 monthly and yearly calendars to help you prepare for the year ahead.