Sometimes it even feels stressful to try to make it simple, am I right? We all desire to make meaningful memories with our families and children during the holiday season and trying to figure out the best way to utilize our time in intentional ways can be so much pressure!
This premise is why I created The Un-Busy Christmas Learning Invitation Collection… and it’s completely FREE!
I wanted to encourage myself and other moms, to do what flows best for our own families. I wanted to provide ideas and activities that are Gospel-centered, but are simplistic in nature and are things we may already find ourselves doing in our normal day-to-day!
There are so many pressures we face in our culture, on social media, and beyond. Let’s throw off the pressure, let’s do what works best for our families. Let’s lean in towards one another so we can then lean out towards the world.
- Let’s bake, read books, and spend time together, but not out of obligation.
- Let’s show kindness to others and pray fervently together.
- Let’s make memories and go back to simplicity.
I hope and pray that this “Un-Busy” Christmas Guide is just that. A guide that you use to see what flows best for your family, leading you along the way to see what sparks joy, and supports you as you celebrate this season.
After all 2020 has brought us, we need this reset!
The Un-Busy Christmas Learning Invitation Collection includes:
- The Un-Busy Christmas “Bingo” Activity Board
- Instructions on how activities fall into different academic subject areas to give insight into the intentional teaching moments, as you, the parent/guardian lead your child(ren) to read, play, and grow this season!
- Ideas, play & learning suggestions, and resources for each subject
- Map for Social Studies Activities
- Christmas Clip Art for printing/laminating/coloring/other learning uses
- Themed Book Recommendation List
- Children’s Devotional
- Scripture Art Print & Scripture Art to Color
To learn more and download this completely free guide, visit Stephanie at StoriesBeginAtHome.com HERE.
May these FREE Christmas printables be a guide, a tool, a resource, and an encouragement to you as you (and I!) both strive to live on purpose and name this Christmas, the Un-Busy Christmas.
Hi. I’m Steph. Believer. Wife to Wes & Mamma to 4, ages 6 and under. Homeschool Mama. Coffer & Book Lover. Enneagram 4. Dreamer. Passionate About Authenticity. Content Creator. I love encouraging mamas to bring the Gospel into our homes in an intentional, rich, & meaningful way! I love all things learning through play, nature, & having a learning is living approach. I hope I can inspire you in your motherhood journey help you foster homes of rest, grace, & gentle learning rhythms that nurture your children’s spiritual development along the way. You can follow along with me on Instagram @storiesbeginathome.
Erin is a joy-chasing homeschool mama to 4 babies, ages 16 down to 3. She married her grade-school sweetheart 18 years ago, and lives to love him well. Her abiding love for Jesus Christ, and her heart to encourage other women toward him dictates her days. Erin has authored 3 complete homeschool programs which were voted the #1 Preschool Program and #2 All-in-One Program by readers at Homeschool.com. She is also a contributing author for HSLDA. Learn more about her programs at GentleClassical.com and LifeAbundantlyblog.com