Being a mom is one of the hardest yet most rewarding jobs in the world. Add homeschooling on top of it, and you have the recipe for burnout and discouragement! If you need to hear that you’re not alone, while being equipped and inspired, then check out The Courageous Mama Summit. It’s going to provide serious encouragement for moms.
Why moms need encouragement
Moms, especially homeschool moms, are juggling multiple responsibilities and relationships at once.
We want to get the academics done, but we also want to build strong relationships with our kids. We struggle to get a side business off the ground in the midst of toddlers, math lessons, and cooking dinner.
Add in the constant stress and anxiety of 2020, and it’s sometimes hard to prioritize building up a strong marriage.
If any of these things describe you, then The Courageous Mama Summit was made with you in mind:
- Mama worry
- Jesus lovin’
- Feel like giving up
- Want to build strong relationships
- Financial worries
- Eating struggles
- And more!
Sessions in the Summit
You can get a FREE ticket to The Courageous Mama Summit! Want to know who’s speaking and what the topics are? Check out this schedule. There is a ton of encouragement for moms in every stage of life.
- Mothering With Strength (Shelley Jefsen)
- Courageous Marriage (Carlie Kercheval)
- Building Structures to Deal With Anxiety (Kayse Pratt)
- Family Without Bounds: Extreme Decluttering In Order To Be Free For God (Naraleska Perez)
- Secrets to Sharing Faith With Your Kids Every Mom Needs To Know (Christie Thomas)
- Growing Relationships With Our Kids In Ways They LOVE (Sarah Morrison)
- Redeeming Family: The Joys of Fostering (Chrissy Tiya)
- Extreme Motherhood (Brenna Stull)
- Creative Bible Study (Jen Evangelista)
- Retraining Your Brain to Thrive (Jessica Jackson)
- Looking Fear in the Face (Sonya Rottman)
- When the Worst Thing Happens: The Power of Grief and Lament (Lisa Appelo)
- Returning to Joy Amidst the Chaos (Darlyn Wotsa)
- Dealing With Mama Worry (Tinashe Jaricha)
- Education Unbound: The Freedom Of A Happy Homeschool Home (Michelle Huddleston)
- Starting a Business Without Sacrificing Your Family (Lisa Yvonne)
- Starting an Etsy Shop With a Purpose (Abby Banks)
- The Importance of Mentorship & Community Support (NJ Ronger)
- Kingdom Minded Finances For the Glory of God (Timberley Grey)
- Grace Filled Eating (Brandice Lardner)
- How Generational Eating Patterns Are Affecting You Today (Krista Moreland)
- The Transformational Power of An Aromatic Home (Vickie Hedgepeth)
How to Get a Ticket
Want in? The summit is live from October 26-28, 2020. You’ll also get a digital swag bag when you claim your free ticket for this virtual event. Your free ticket will allow you to watch the sessions on the day that they go live. If you want lifetime access, you can upgrade your ticket.
The swag bag includes a speaker resource library with ebooks, guides, and more. Plus, you’ll get some pretty Scripture prints you can use in your home.
So, if you’re ready to be encouraged in your roles as a wife, mother, homeschool mom, friend, follower of Christ, business owner, and much, much more – then I hope you’ll take advantage of The Courageous Mama Summit!
Abby is a former public school teacher, now homeschooling her five children. She’s in the trenches just like you and knows it can be challenging to be home with your kids all day while you struggle to keep up with the housework and educate your kids (and maybe even work on the side!). She blogs over at www.4onemore.com and hosts the Homeschool with Moxie podcast.
How to Teach Science to the Child Who Hates Science
What I remember from science is textbooks and labs that I never understood. How can we prevent our k
Free Ways to Learn About Community Helpers: Dentists
Why are we not surprised when our kids aren’t too excited to learn about dentists? These free ways
Free Multiplication & Division Resources
Oh, dear multiplication and division, what sleepless nights you have given homeschool moms. The key
Celebrate Christmas in Great Britain with Shakespeare & Dic
Shakespeare & Dickens Celebrate Christmas in Great Britain Christmas in Great Britain, li
FREE Resources for Learning about 2D Shapes
Shapes are everywhere. From rectangular doors and windows, circular wheels as well as octagonal and
FREE Addition & Subtraction Resources
When I first started homeschooling, the biggest fear I had was how I was going to teach math. Math i
FREE Historical Speech Analysis & Copywork: Pearl Harbor
The attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 was one of the defining moments of modern history. On December 9,