Gentle + Classical Nature has been “on the block” for just over a year, but recently received a huge overhaul (which received a Cathy Duffy review!).
This Charlotte Mason meets Classical Education meet Unit Study program was expanded to 18 units (over 36 weeks), the graphics were updated to be more beautiful and cohesive, and a Student Notebook was added to the mix to make the program all the more “open-and-go” for busy homeschooling Mamas.
While the Teacher’s Guide is always 100% free, many families are interested in getting a good sample to print and try at home, because, why not?
This BRAND NEW 130+ page sample includes the following content:
- Abbreviated Teacher’s Guide (to get the gist and get started quickly)
- “Start Here” Guide to introduce you to the program and understand how to implement it on the fly, including printing instructions
- Units 1 and 2 of the brand new Student Notebooks for Level 1 (ages K4-1st) and Level 2 (ages 2nd-4th) students
- Memory Statement Cards for Units 1 and 2
- French and Spanish Flashcards for Units 1 and 2
- Montessori 3-Part Cards for Units 1 and 2
- (*Please note that this sample includes units 1 and 2 that cover amphibians and freshwater fish.)
This sample gives you 4 weeks of nature exploration, living books at multiple levels (K4-4th grade), French and Spanish Terms, Memorization Statement for K4-6th grade), copywork, poetry memorization, life cycles, flashcards for games, and SO MUCH MORE!
Check out some nature study resources found in our online store:
You can head HERE to grab your 130+ page sample today plus receive a coupon code in your email alongside the download!
Erin is a joy-chasing homeschool mama to 4 babies, ages 16 down to 3. She married her grade-school sweetheart 18 years ago, and lives to love him well. Her abiding love for Jesus Christ, and her heart to encourage other women toward him dictates her days. Erin has authored 3 complete homeschool programs which were voted the #1 Preschool Program and #2 All-in-One Program by readers at Homeschool.com. She is also a contributing author for HSLDA. Learn more about her programs at GentleClassical.com and LifeAbundantlyblog.com