They lived through some of the most remarkable events in history. Most were ordinary women whom God used in extraordinary ways, and we can learn so much by studying their lives. This FREE Women of the Bible Notebooking unit is the perfect tool to help your students get started.
This Women of the Bible Notebooking unit helps students look at the lives of 50 women mentioned in the Bible by asking them:
- When do they first find her mentioned in the Bible?
- What specific events or stories was she part of?
- Who else is she mentioned with?
- Does she appear anywhere else in the Bible, and if so, where?
- What characteristics do they like or dislike about this person?
Some of these women are ones whose stories are very familiar such as Eve, Mary, Martha, and Deborah. Some are women we would like to be more like. Some, like Herodias and Jezebel, are women whose lives warn us of behaviors and motivations to avoid.
With 50 women in all, students will have an opportunity to explore both the Old and New Testaments. It’s a great way to encourage your students to dig into the Bible on their own.
Scroll down for your FREE instant download!