Add some Western flair to your print handwriting practice with this FREE Handwriting Practice: Old West printable! Kids can trace and write 60+ keywords individually and in sentences.
You can help kids practice print letter and word formation with words from adobe and assay to trains and outlaws with this FREE Handwriting Practice: Old West printable. There’s even room to work in some history with sentences about Billy the Kid, Annie Oakley, and Buffalo Bill.
Kids can read about panning for gold, mining for silver, cowboys and ranches, sheriffs and marshals, stagecoaches, trains and railroads, general stores, barber shops, and much more. Scroll down for your FREE instant download.
Need some more handwriting practice? We have copywork and handwriting units for young learners through elementary that study science, history, the community, and more.
Don’t miss some of these FREE fun titles:
- States and Capitals Cursive Copywork
- Community Helpers Handwriting Practice
- Cooking Terminology Copywork
- Biome & Habitat Terminology Copywork Notebook
- Sewing Terminology Copywork Notebook
- Poetry Terminology Copywork Notebook
- Castles & Knights Terminology Copywork Notebook
- Leaf Terminology Vocabulary Copywork Notebook
- Moon Terminology Vocabulary Copywork Notebook
- Sun Terminology Vocabulary Copywork Notebook
- Flood Terminology Vocabulary Copywork Notebook
- Geography Terminology Copywork Notebook
- Human Body Systems Vocabulary Copywork
- more FREE Vocabulary Copywork titles
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.