Spring is officially here, and one of the best parts about spring is the beautiful flowers! With so many beautiful flowers in bloom, I wanted to create a fun and educational unit study to teach my kids more about flowers.
Life Cycle of a Plant: Free Flower Unit Study
Teaching the anatomy of a flower is a wonderful way to introduce the life cycle of a plant. This Flowers Unit Study is a supplemental science packet designed for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Elementary aged students.
Flower Unit Study Description
With these adorable flower printables, your child can learn all about the parts of pretty petals using these valuable lesson activities:
- Flower Puzzle – builds cognitive skills and fine motor developments
- Flower Structure Diagram – learn anatomy of a plant using illustrations inside a flower for analysis
- Flower Parts Label Sheet – teach parts of a flower plus stimulate fine motor skills with cut, write, and paste activity
- Flower Life Cycle Illustration – from seed to plant, understand life concepts using illustrations of a plant
- Flower Drawing Activity – encourages creativity and visual analysis illustrating a flower
- Flower Journaling – builds writing skills and increase comprehension development
Your student will get to see a plant’s amazing transformation from a tiny seed to a beautiful flower.
More free resources on plants and flowers you might want to check out:
You might also want to sign up for our free subscriber library and access these free nature study resources:
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
Resources to Teach Kids about Biomimicry
Did you know that nature inspires innovation? This is called biomimicry. These resources to teach ki
Summer Bucket List for an At-Home Summer
Uncertainty is still affecting many normal summer activities, but there is still so much fun to be h
Free Homeschool Resources from Bible Bundles
Not sure how to fit the Bible into your summer plans? The Mid-Summer Everything Bundle from Bible Bu
Resources for Creating an Ice Cream Unit Study
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! At least I did as a child, didn't you? I know my
Resources for Learning About Ocean Animals
I love the ocean. I love learning about the animals of the ocean. In fact, I took Oceanography in co
FREE History & Geography STEM Projects
Once STEM comes into your homeschool, the odds are that your kids will be more engaged, learn more,
Determination: The Key to Success
Determination is one of those innate qualities many children possess, especially when we don’t