Spring is officially here, and one of the best parts about spring is the beautiful flowers! With so many beautiful flowers in bloom, I wanted to create a fun and educational unit study to teach my kids more about flowers.
Life Cycle of a Plant: Free Flower Unit Study
Teaching the anatomy of a flower is a wonderful way to introduce the life cycle of a plant. This Flowers Unit Study is a supplemental science packet designed for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Elementary aged students.
Flower Unit Study Description
With these adorable flower printables, your child can learn all about the parts of pretty petals using these valuable lesson activities:
- Flower Puzzle – builds cognitive skills and fine motor developments
- Flower Structure Diagram – learn anatomy of a plant using illustrations inside a flower for analysis
- Flower Parts Label Sheet – teach parts of a flower plus stimulate fine motor skills with cut, write, and paste activity
- Flower Life Cycle Illustration – from seed to plant, understand life concepts using illustrations of a plant
- Flower Drawing Activity – encourages creativity and visual analysis illustrating a flower
- Flower Journaling – builds writing skills and increase comprehension development
Your student will get to see a plant’s amazing transformation from a tiny seed to a beautiful flower.
More free resources on plants and flowers you might want to check out:
You might also want to sign up for our free subscriber library and access these free nature study resources:
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
FREE Cities Around the World Notebook
What is it about cities that leads millions to call them home and attracts millions more as tourists
How to Teach Toddlers About Gardening
Toddlers love to learn about the world around them. Kids this age are naturally full of curiosity an
FREE Types of Government Cheat Sheets
It can be tricky to keep track of what types of governments different countries have. From authorita
Homeschooling with Hamilton
My daughters absolutely love musicals, and singing, and dancing. We hear a lot of soundtracks in our
FREE Community Helpers Guided Drawing
Everyone is part of some kind of a community. Whether we live in small towns or big cities, virtuall
Homeschooling Curriculum Acronyms and Abbreviations
Are you new to homeschooling? Are you overwhelmed by some of the acronyms and abbreviations you are
5 Ideas for Celebrating Valentine's Day in Your Homeschool
As homeschoolers we can make anything a lesson, even through celebrating Valentine’s Day. Whether