Spring is officially here, and one of the best parts about spring is the beautiful flowers! With so many beautiful flowers in bloom, I wanted to create a fun and educational unit study to teach my kids more about flowers.
Life Cycle of a Plant: Free Flower Unit Study
Teaching the anatomy of a flower is a wonderful way to introduce the life cycle of a plant. This Flowers Unit Study is a supplemental science packet designed for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Elementary aged students.
Flower Unit Study Description
With these adorable flower printables, your child can learn all about the parts of pretty petals using these valuable lesson activities:
- Flower Puzzle – builds cognitive skills and fine motor developments
- Flower Structure Diagram – learn anatomy of a plant using illustrations inside a flower for analysis
- Flower Parts Label Sheet – teach parts of a flower plus stimulate fine motor skills with cut, write, and paste activity
- Flower Life Cycle Illustration – from seed to plant, understand life concepts using illustrations of a plant
- Flower Drawing Activity – encourages creativity and visual analysis illustrating a flower
- Flower Journaling – builds writing skills and increase comprehension development
Your student will get to see a plant’s amazing transformation from a tiny seed to a beautiful flower.