If your child is in the process of learning or review the letters of the alphabet or letter sounds, then these hands-on activities for learning the alphabet are a fun and exciting way to encourage learning.
Alphabet Fine Motor Bundle
Containing eight different hands-on activities, this alphabet fine motor bundle engages children in learning the letters of the alphabet, teaches creativity and independent learning all while working on their fine motor skills.
This Alphabet Fine Motor Bundle is currently FREE until the 1/10/20!
This massive Bundle contains:
For each of the packs in this bundle, there is a color and a black and white version of each of the cards and mats.
There are also a large variety in activities including:
- Tracing the letters of the alphabet
- Coloring in the letters of the alphabet
- Building the letters of the alphabet
- Dabbing the dots with a do-a-dot marker or bingo marker
- Using fingers or a q-tip to trace and dot letters
- Creating the letters of the alphabet with building blocks, pattern blocks or snap cubes
- Using a push pin to pin the letters of the alphabet while working on fine motor skills
- Coloring and then cutting out the letters of the alphabet
This Alphabet Fine Motor Bundle is currently FREE until the 1/10/20, so pop on over to Simple Living. Creative Learning to grab it before the sale ends.
Other hands-on alphabet activities you may enjoy.
Stacey is a homeschooling Christian mum trying to live a simple, frugal, healthy life. She lives with her husband and two gorgeous boys in the sunshine state of Queensland, Australia. You can check out her blog at Simple Living Creative Learning where you find printables, kids activities, homemaking resources, homeschooling encouragement, and even some recipes!