Your middle and high school kids can explore the lands of the Bible with this FREE Biblical Places Notebooking Unit. They will journey throughout the Middle East and the pages of Scripture as they discover 50 locations mentioned in the Bible.
With this FREE Biblical Places Notebooking Unit, kids have the opportunity to dig through Scripture as they read about 50 different towns and cities. They can also do some independent research to find out about the locations today. They will record:
- where each site is or was located
- when it is first mentioned in the Bible
- if the Bible records any specific events that happened there
- if the location is still an active city or town
- what the location’s modern name is
- whether or not the location’s ruins have been excavated
- other interesting facts they discover
FREE World Maps Notebooking Pages: World Mollweide Maps & World Mercator Maps
It’s an exciting way to bring Biblical history to life and learn more about the places where it actually happened. Scroll down to get your FREE instant download!
You may also enjoy these FREE resources:
- Prophets of the Old Testament Timeline & Notebooking Journal
- Old Testament Kings – A Biblical Notebooking Adventure
- Authors of the Old Testament Notebooking Research Journal
- Authors of the New Testament Notebooking Research Journal
- Bible Study Journal-Questions From the Gospels
Download your FREE Biblical Places Notebooking Unit today!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.