Perfect for Bible study time, this FREE Bible Story Sequencing Cut and Paste is a simple, hands-on activity your younger children can enjoy while they learn about 16 stories from the Bible.
Cut and paste activities are fun ways to engage little hands while kids discover more about God’s Word. With this FREE Bible Story Sequencing Cut and Paste, kids can cut out 3-5 images from a Bible story and then paste them on the worksheets in the proper order.
Both a full color and a black/white version are included so kids can color the pictures if they choose. Each story also includes the Biblical reference so you can look up the story and read it together as a family.
Kids can learn about:
- Adam and Eve
- Noah’s Ark
- Isaac’s Birth
- A Wife and Family for Isaac
- Esau’s Birthright and Jacob’s Departure
- Joseph and His Coat of Many Colors
- Joseph in Egypt
- Birth of Jesus
- Wise Men and a Star
- The Centurion’s Servant
- Blind No More
- Jairus’ Daughter
- Woman Who Touched Jesus’ Garment
- Jesus and the Lepers
- Peter and the Storm
- Man Sick of the Palsy
It’s a simple, no-prep hands-on activity your kids can enjoy. Download your FREE Bible Story Sequencing Cut and Paste today!
Enjoy cut and paste activities? Here are some more FREE activities we think you’ll enjoy:
- Language Arts Cut & Paste
- Animal Classification Cut & Paste
- Spanish Vocabulary Cut and Paste Activity
- Phonics Cut and Paste Activity
- Insects, Worms, Snails & Spiders Life Cycles Cut & Paste
- Plant Life Cycles Cut & Paste
- Math Cut & Paste – Multiplication and Division