The folk tale Jack and the Beanstalk really caught my kids’ attention. My son doesn’t like anything remotely scary. He totally thought the giant was creepy and did not like the first encounter between Jack and the giant. Other than that, the kids enjoyed the story. If your kids also enjoy Jack and the Beanstalk, revisit the story and use this FREE printable Jack and the Beanstalk math activity alongside it.
This Jack and the Beanstalk math activity includes practice for counting, creating sets, comparing numbers and more for your early learners.
The Jack and the Beanstalk math activity includes fun hands-on learning ideas and provides the following printables:
- My Beanstalk science activity
- Jack and the Beanstalk Shape Building Mats (color and b/w)
- Climb the Beanstalk Alphabet Game (4 versions – color and b/w)
- The Giant’s Gold class book covers (color and b/w) and page template
- Hen and Eggs Beginning Sound Sort
- Jack and the Beanstalk vocabulary cards (color and b/w)
- I Found Magic Beans counting activity and recording sheet (color and b/w)
- Climbing the Beanstalk counting and number sequencing activity
- Shake, Drop, Add Math Game with game mat (color and b/w) and recording sheet
These Jack and the Beanstalk resources will go well with this awesome math activity:
Grab this FREE printable Jack and The Beanstalk math activity shared by fantastic Fun and Learning.
Jeannette is a wife, mother and homeschooling mom. She has been mightily, saved by grace and is grateful for God’s sovereignty throughout her life’s journey. She has a Bachelor in English Education and her MBA. Jeannette is bi-lingual and currently lives in the Tongan Islands of the South Pacific. She posts daily freebies for homeschoolers!