Recently I shared with you our curriculum selections for the 2019-2020 school year. These are always my favorite types of posts and I love learning what others are using in their homeschools.
In case you were interested in my selections, we want to give you the opportunity at winning some of the curriculum that I use in my homeschool. This giveaway includes 5-subjects of homeschool curriculum PLUS the planner to keep it all organized.
Basically, you can get your hands on a FULL YEAR OF HOMESCHOOL for FREE! Everyone who enters will get a FREEBIE too.
Maybe you don’t normally enter giveaways, that’s okay. But trust me – this is one worth taking a moment to enter!
I have partnered with Homeschool Planet to bring you the best possible homeschool giveaway we could put together – valued at $387.
Enter to win a FULL year of homeschool curriculum + the best planner ever AND the lesson plans to integrate into your planner!
The backbone of this giveaway is a one-year subscription to Homeschool Planet; they are the sponsors of this massive giveaway.
One winner will get a full year subscription to Homeschool Planet, the actual curriculum (physical or digital when applicable), AND the lessons plans that integrate directly into Homeschool Planet to give you the best school year ever!
The winner will select the grade levels for each product/subject below:
- Math – Teaching Textbooks Homeschool Math Curriculum: Teaching Textbooks is what we use in our homeschool from grade 3 all the way through graduation. The winner of this giveaway will get to select any grade level of their choosing and will receive a 12-month subscription, valued up to $67.08. You will receive the curriculum and the Homeschool Planet Lesson plan for Teaching Textbooks = up to $73.03 value
- History – The Mystery of History: You all know by now how much we LOVE The Mystery of History! The winner of our homeschool giveaway will select any one volume of The Mystery of History and receive the reader and student text/companion plus the Homeschool Planet Lesson Plan for The Mystery of History = up to $83.90 value
- Grammar – Easy Grammar: This is our top choice for grammar curriculum. It is easy to teach and there is no busy-work. It is an open & go grammar curriculum for grades 2-12. The winner can select any grade level, but Homeschool Planet currently has Easy Grammar lesson plans for grades 3-6 (other grade levels to be released soon!) = up to $49.85 value
- Vocabulary Curriculum – Daily Skill Building Vocabulary: We work with Homeschool Planet and have integrated our curriculum directly into their lesson plans! This makes our open and go vocabulary curriculum even easier to use because each day’s lessons link directly to the dictionary and thesaurus. The winner will select one of five available levels for elementary or middle school, complete with Daily Skill Building: Vocabulary curriculum-integrated lesson plans = $25.95 value
- Spelling Curriculum – Daily Skill Building Spelling: This is a companion resource for Volumes 1-3 of Daily Skill Building Vocabulary. This spelling curriculum weaves in a review of vocabulary terms for a complete, well-rounded word-usage curriculum. Your student will learn how to spell the vocabulary words AND their corresponding antonyms and synonyms. The winner will select one volume and get the fully integrated Daily Skill Building Spelling lesson plan from Homeschool Planet = $19.95 value
- Handwriting: The Good and the Beautiful’s Handwriting curriculum: This will be our second year using this handwriting curriculum. The winner can select from volumes 1-6 (digital only) and will also get the Good and the Beautiful Homeschool Planet Lesson Plan to go along with it = $13.95 value
Since the Bible and science curriculum that we are using is not currently available as a Homeschool Planet Lesson Plan, you can select a level/volume from the titles below to benefit from receiving a full 5-subject homeschool curriculum set (Bible, math, history, science, and language arts)!
- Bible – Apologia: Choose one of four volumes from the What We Believe Series. This Bible curriculum series teaches children the fundamental beliefs and core tenets of the Christian faith. Along with selecting one volume, the winner will also get the corresponding Apologia Bible Curriculum Homeschool Planet Lesson Plan = $9.95 value
- Science – Apologia: Select one of seven volumes of the Apologia Young Explorer’s Series! The winner will choose from Astronomy, Botany, Chemistry and Physics, Human Anatomy and Physiology, or Zoology 1-3. The winner selects the hardback book and corresponding Apologia lesson plan of their choosing = $40.45 value
The winner will also get a one-year subscription to Homeschool Planet, valued at $69.95.
The amazing features of this online life planner will be sure to cause your homeschool-mom-self to get excited. Even if you are not the winner of this “one year of homeschool” giveaway, you can try Homeschool Planet FREE for 30 days!
Everyone Gets a FREEBIE!
Everyone who enters this giveaway will receive a coupon code for one free lesson plan offered by Homeschool Planet. After you enter below, check your email for the details and exclusive coupon code to get access.
To get the freebie, scroll down enter to win below.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
Plan Your Next Camping Trip to the Top 10 National Parks
Have you been waiting for the summer vacationers to go back to work/school to take your family campi
How to Teach a Topic by Throwing Your Own Resources Together
I can't homeschool; it's too expensive. I can't afford curriculum. I can't teach. I can’t give my
Low-Cost or FREE Field Trips for Your Homeschool
Your kids are no longer limited to one field trip a year. Homeschooling families the wiggle room to
All You Need to Teach Long Vowel Sounds
Teaching the semantics of words isn’t the easiest thing. There are rules upon rules and then some
The Best Games for Your Kids to Play (Ages 5-8)
Playing games can bring out joy and fun n our homeschool days. Letting our children play can positiv
Unbelievably Simple Ways to Do Nature Studies in Homeschool
Nature studies provide great learning experiences for kids, and they can be unbelievably easy to do.