Could your kids use some help remembering the difference between types of words such as synonyms and antonyms? Try this FREE Language Arts Cut & Paste for some hands-on fun learning about six different types of words.
In this FREE Language Arts Cut & Paste unit, kids review what makes compound words, homonyms, homonyms, homophones, rhyming words, synonyms, and antonyms.
With six easy-to-use worksheets, students can color the pictures, cut them out, and then use them to complete the worksheet. Each worksheet contains 8-16 pictures, for a total of 88 pictures.
Words reviewed in this unit include:
- Compound words: bowtie, mailbox, snowman, starfish, teacup, baseball, lighthouse, sunflower
- Homonyms: bark, bat, diamond, mouse, ship, tie, watch, wave
- Homophones: ate/eight, flower/flour, hair/hare, knight/night, knows/nose, one/won, sail/sale, tea/tee
- Rhyming words: bee/tree, box/fox, cake/snake, cat/hat, dog/log, duck/truck, fan/pan, hen/pen
- Synonyms: angry/mad, beautiful/pretty, break/shatter, cry/weep, gift/present, jump/leap, smelly/stinky, tired/sleepy
- Antonyms: big/small, closed/open, cold/hot, dry/wet, empty/full, go/stop, heavy/light, short/tall
This is a great way to review that brings some hands-on fun to learning about language arts. A review sheet to help you out in case you get stuck is included. Download yours today!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
Fall Scavenger Hunts for Your Homeschool
Being a traveling family, my kids love spending time outside. In fact, most days we have to remind t
FREE Places of Ancient Greece Notebooking & Research
Understanding ancient history is critical to understanding our modern day, but the changes in geogra
Free Resources About the American Flag
Have you ever wanted to learn more about the country flag? These free resources about the American f
Resources for Learning About Kenya
You can turn teaching your students about countries into a fun unit study. If you are teaching your
FREE Resources for Learning about Sea Turtles
Sea turtles are amazingly large reptiles that can be found in all the oceans of the world, except th
8 Ways to Train Your Kids to Keep an Organized Homeschool
As you work to create a home atmosphere that is conducive to learning, creativity, and well-being, c