Could your kids use some help remembering the difference between types of words such as synonyms and antonyms? Try this FREE Language Arts Cut & Paste for some hands-on fun learning about six different types of words.
In this FREE Language Arts Cut & Paste unit, kids review what makes compound words, homonyms, homonyms, homophones, rhyming words, synonyms, and antonyms.
With six easy-to-use worksheets, students can color the pictures, cut them out, and then use them to complete the worksheet. Each worksheet contains 8-16 pictures, for a total of 88 pictures.
Words reviewed in this unit include:
- Compound words: bowtie, mailbox, snowman, starfish, teacup, baseball, lighthouse, sunflower
- Homonyms: bark, bat, diamond, mouse, ship, tie, watch, wave
- Homophones: ate/eight, flower/flour, hair/hare, knight/night, knows/nose, one/won, sail/sale, tea/tee
- Rhyming words: bee/tree, box/fox, cake/snake, cat/hat, dog/log, duck/truck, fan/pan, hen/pen
- Synonyms: angry/mad, beautiful/pretty, break/shatter, cry/weep, gift/present, jump/leap, smelly/stinky, tired/sleepy
- Antonyms: big/small, closed/open, cold/hot, dry/wet, empty/full, go/stop, heavy/light, short/tall
This is a great way to review that brings some hands-on fun to learning about language arts. A review sheet to help you out in case you get stuck is included. Download yours today!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
FREE Types of Government Cheat Sheets
It can be tricky to keep track of what types of governments different countries have. From authorita
Homeschooling with Hamilton
My daughters absolutely love musicals, and singing, and dancing. We hear a lot of soundtracks in our
FREE Community Helpers Guided Drawing
Everyone is part of some kind of a community. Whether we live in small towns or big cities, virtuall
Homeschooling Curriculum Acronyms and Abbreviations
Are you new to homeschooling? Are you overwhelmed by some of the acronyms and abbreviations you are
5 Ideas for Celebrating Valentine's Day in Your Homeschool
As homeschoolers we can make anything a lesson, even through celebrating Valentine’s Day. Whether
"If I Were President" Free Printable
Help your child think about some of the responsibilities of the president of the United States with
FREE Animals Life Cycles Cut & Paste
I don't know a child who hasn't been fascinated by animals at one time or another. Animals can be hu