Could your kids use some help remembering the difference between types of words such as synonyms and antonyms? Try this FREE Language Arts Cut & Paste for some hands-on fun learning about six different types of words.
In this FREE Language Arts Cut & Paste unit, kids review what makes compound words, homonyms, homonyms, homophones, rhyming words, synonyms, and antonyms.
With six easy-to-use worksheets, students can color the pictures, cut them out, and then use them to complete the worksheet. Each worksheet contains 8-16 pictures, for a total of 88 pictures.
Words reviewed in this unit include:
- Compound words: bowtie, mailbox, snowman, starfish, teacup, baseball, lighthouse, sunflower
- Homonyms: bark, bat, diamond, mouse, ship, tie, watch, wave
- Homophones: ate/eight, flower/flour, hair/hare, knight/night, knows/nose, one/won, sail/sale, tea/tee
- Rhyming words: bee/tree, box/fox, cake/snake, cat/hat, dog/log, duck/truck, fan/pan, hen/pen
- Synonyms: angry/mad, beautiful/pretty, break/shatter, cry/weep, gift/present, jump/leap, smelly/stinky, tired/sleepy
- Antonyms: big/small, closed/open, cold/hot, dry/wet, empty/full, go/stop, heavy/light, short/tall
This is a great way to review that brings some hands-on fun to learning about language arts. A review sheet to help you out in case you get stuck is included. Download yours today!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
Solar Eclipses In 2020: When And Where To See Them + Live St
Seeing a solar eclipse in real life is one of those events that many have on their bucket list. Ther
Free School Year Memories Printable
The end of this school year was filled with some new, very difficult challenges, but the school year
Free Printables About the U.S. Air Force
The U.S. Air Force is the branch of American military service that has to do with air flights. If yo
Hands-On Activities for Studying the Turn of the Century (la
The turn of the century brought with it many changes. These resources and hands-on activities for st
Free Butterfly Resources
These gorgeous flying insects adorn gardens with their bright and cheerful colors. Children are fasc
FREE Resources for Discovering Zion National Park
The United States of America has some breathtaking natural sites to visit and explore with your fami
FREE American West Research & Notebooking Unit
Introduce your kids to some of the people who made history in the American West with this FREE Ameri