Are you looking for a super simple relaxed homeschool organizer? These FREE sheets will help you for a streamlined homeschool planning process.
All you have to do is print the sheets, put them in an awesome binder and get some help for a relaxed homeschooling structure.
If you have a simple homeschool routine, then these planner sheets are totally for you. The sheets are not dated and are designed to be printed as many times as needed. Plug in the date, week, or month easily.
Here are a few items included in the relaxed homeschool planning sheets:
- There are two pages for monthly use, two for weekly, and two for daily use.
- The monthly and resource pages help organize and prepare for the upcoming month.
- Weekly Flow is ideal for designating subjects and activities to specific days.
- Weekly Overview helps fill in the details for your overall week.
- Use Daily Assignments to list assignments by subject.
- Use Daily Flow for schedule specifics or notes.
- Consider printing the front and back of the worksheet if you find it difficult to accommodate more than one student per page.
Grab these super simple relaxed homeschool planning sheets from Table Life Blog.
Jeannette is a wife, mother and homeschooling mom. She has been mightily, saved by grace and is grateful for God’s sovereignty throughout her life’s journey. She has a Bachelor in English Education and her MBA. Jeannette is bi-lingual and currently lives in the Tongan Islands of the South Pacific. She posts daily freebies for homeschoolers!
FREE Geography Unit Studies
I remember learning geography when I was in school and it was so boring and dry. I wanted nothing to
A Simple Homeschool Lesson Planning Method + FREE Lesson Pla
When I first started homeschooling, I had this vision of homeschool lesson planning where I'd write
How to Teach About Pagan Cultures in a Christian Homeschool
I am sure you have heard of the classic explanation for how experts can tell a counterfeit bill comp
Coping with Fibromyalgia While Homeschooling
I recently learned the extent of fibromyalgia while my eldest daughter was managing a website for pe
DIY Gifts to Give Your Children
Handmade gifts are things that money can never buy. Just think about the feelings in your heart when
Awesome Kinetic Sand Activities
Are you taking one last trip to the beach this summer? Do you have a sandbox outside that your child