Help your kids dress up their homeschool planners or just enjoy these twelve pieces of copywork from famous poets such as Tennyson, Bryant, Lowell, and more with this FREE Months of the Year Copywork printable.
This fun set of copywork is arranged by month, with each poem arranged on a page designed to fit into a planning notebook. Each poem coordinates with the month or season, and each page includes the month’s name in a decorative design. They would make excellent dividers between the months in a student’s planner!
Excerpts included are:
- Ring Out, Wild Bells, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson (January)
- Among the Trees, by William Cullen Bryant (February)
- March, by William Cullen Bryant (March)
- Poor Robin’s Almanac, 1760 (April)
- Song of May Morning, by John Milton (May)
- The Vision of Sir Launfal, by James Russell Lowell (June)
- The Months, by Sara Coleridge (July)
- In August, by William Dean Howells (August)
- September, by Helen Hunt Jackson (September)
- Maple Leaves, by Thomas Bailey Aldrich (October)
- Down to Sleep, by Helen Hunt Jackson (November)
- Marmion: A Christmas Poem, by Sir Walter Scott (December)
Each poem is given in print copywork. Blank lines are included to copy the poem. This FREE Months of the Year Copywork is a great way to practice handwriting and help kids personalize their planner!
These go great with all the other FREE homeschool binder resources we’ve rounded up for you. Take a look!
Do your children enjoy copywork? Check out copywork from the works of ten famous authors with this FREE American Authors Copywork!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.
FREE Storybook Character Templates
The love of stories is part of God's design for people everywhere. Every culture, every time in hist
Free Christmas STEM Projects
Can I admit that I literally had to stop myself from listing every single holiday STEM activity beca
How to Teach Science to the Child Who Hates Science
What I remember from science is textbooks and labs that I never understood. How can we prevent our k
Free Ways to Learn About Community Helpers: Dentists
Why are we not surprised when our kids aren’t too excited to learn about dentists? These free ways
Free Multiplication & Division Resources
Oh, dear multiplication and division, what sleepless nights you have given homeschool moms. The key
Celebrate Christmas in Great Britain with Shakespeare & Dic
Shakespeare & Dickens Celebrate Christmas in Great Britain Christmas in Great Britain, li