While the warmer weather may inspire you to do some deep cleaning or complete your annual spring home maintenance checklist, there are other cleaning habits that should be done on a daily or weekly basis. If it seems like your house is in a constant disarray, try implementing these 10 things people with clean homes do as suggested by Clean Mama.
10 Habits That Lead to a Cleaner Home
1. Make your bed.
2. Go to bed with an empty kitchen sink free of dirty dishes.
3. Clean up all spills when they occur.
4. Open your mail and eliminate clutter.
5. Put things back where you found them.
6. Stay on top of your laundry.
7. Wipe out your fridge and review fridge contents weekly
8. Use a planner, so you’re prepared in advance.
9. Sweep under the kitchen table after meals.
10. Assign chores and stick to your schedule.
Founded in 1977, Alpha Omega Publications is a leading provider of PreK-12 Christian curriculum, educational resources, and services to homeschool families worldwide. AOP follows its mission every day by creating and providing quality Christian educational materials to thousands of students through curriculum, support services, and an accredited online academy. Visit Alpha Omega Publications online or call 800-622-3070 to learn more.