Warm and sunny days during the spring and summer season are a constant reminder of the beautiful butterfly. We are continuously surrounded by life phases and butterflies are perfect examples. That’s why its imperative you grab a copy of these Free Life Cycle of a Butterfly Worksheets!
Life Cycle of a Butterfly Unit Study
This fun and engaging set of printables works great as a science supplement. Teaching life stages using the butterfly metamorphosis help children understand its key components from birth to maturity. The life cycle of a butterfly for kids printable is a perfect science packet for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Elementary aged students. It will take you from the birth of a caterpillar all the way to the life cycle of a butterfly.
Butterfly Worksheets Description
What’s included in this butterfly beauty? There are a huge amount of benefits listed below. Grab this valuable butterfly printable pack that’s perfect for homeschool:
- Metamorphosis Puzzle – builds cognitive skills and fine motor developments
- Butterfly Life Cycle Diagram – understands life concepts using illustrations of a butterfly’s stage of life
- Butterfly Parts Label Sheet – stimulates learning and fine motor skills with cut, write and paste activity
- Butterfly Drawing Activity – generates creativity and visual analysis illustrating a butterfly
- Butterfly Journaling – encourages writing skills and increase comprehension development
The kids will love this FREE Butterfly Unit Study printable to help discover important information about the butterfly’s amazing transformation.
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for almost 20 years.. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!